chapter 4

~ The next day

Liyah pov

"ding"

"ding"

"ding"

Rolling over I checked my phone to see nini blowing my phone up

~bestie wake tf up

~girlll ik you not still sleep

~AALIYAH JANAE SMITH

INCOMING FACETIME CALL
         BESTIEBAE

Answer or decline

Hello

Yea girl ik you not still sleep

Yes I was but thanks to you im up

Girl we gotta get our hair done for the club tonight

Ok im getting up now

Don't take forever liyah deadass don't

Okk I wont

Ends call

Getting out of bed I slid my feet into my slipper and walk to my bathroom to sget dressed for the day. After finishing my morning routine I walk downstairs to see my mom in the living smoking with pops. Good morning I said to my parents before walking into the kitchen where JD was. Hey bro I said walking over to the fridge grabbing a juice and a muffin off the counter.

Hey ma can I borrow the car today liyah said walking into the living room. Sure baby don't be out to long I have to go to work tonight. Okk ma I wont thanks I said hugging her and grabbing the keys.

I walked out the house towards my mom 2020 Nissan Altima, unlocking the car I hopped in, before pulling off I connect my phone to the Bluetooth. Pulling out of the driveway I drove to nini house and beeped the horn. Nini came out the house cheesing. "girllll this nicee" this must be og new car, girl hell yea, so you ready, she nodded and I pulled off.

Pulling into the beauty supply store we parked and hopped out. Walking into the store we grabbed a cart and headed towards our favorite section. We made our way through the store to the lashes section grabbing our favorite lashes, we put them in the cart moving on to the next isle. After making our way to the hair section we asked the worker if she could show up the human hair bundles and she pointed to the options they had. Ohhh bitchhh what you think about this nini said grabbing the 40 inch honey blonde wet and wave bundles, oo I like this get it frfr. Looking through the selection I finally choose  40 inch black with pink highlights bus down closure bundles. We walked to the front and paid everything came to over 300. Money wasn't a thing for since nini does nails and I do hair.

Getting in the car we drove to sonic to get a slushy and some tater tots. After getting our food we drove back to my house to eat and do our hair. We didn't have to do to much since our hair was already braided back. After eating our food I got started on nini hair. After laying the lace down and setting her under the dryer I started on my hair.

~A FEW HOURS LATER

Thanks bookie this shit look to fyeee you did your big one omm. Thanks bestiee, you want me to drive you home or what, nah girl it's ok ima head out so I can get dressed.

 Thanks bestiee, you want me to drive you home or what, nah girl it's ok ima head out so I can get dressed