Broadway

AMELIA

It's now 6pm and me and Taylor are heading on her private jet. I'm trying my hardest to get used to flying. I just don't want to bother Taylor, I feel so bad every time. The plane was setting off soon as we need to be back in New York at 1am. It's going to be a long flight. I'm not sure if i'm ready for it. The plane is setting off now and I can't help but shake a little. I'm hoping that Taylor doesn't notice. Like really hoping. After a while in the air  I start feeling less and less anxious. Taylor's watching some movie and I'm over here reading a book. I've always loved reading. Im reading It Ends with Us, It's honestly extremely sad but really really good. Meanwhile I believe Taylor is watching a romantic comedy or something I have no idea.

"Taylor what are you watching?" I asked her.

She looks over at me.

"27 Dresses" She replied.

"I've never seen it" I said.

"Do you want to watch it with me?" She said patting on the small couch she had on her jet.

"Yeah sure!" I said walking over to the couch to sit with her.

The movie is so good so far and Katherine Heigl is such an amazing actress. I've seen a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy with Taylor and she's also good in that show as well. We finished the movie and we are approximately 1 hour away from New York. I'm excited for tomorrow with Jackson.. I really think he is the love of my life. He is my lover and always will be my lover. Oh my God I just realized I start school soon which means me and Taylor need to look at school. UGH.

A long hour later we arrive at the place that the private jet lands. I gather my stuff and shove it into my luggage and a security guard carries it into the car. Me and Taylor walk carefully into the car making sure there's no paparazzis.Which thankfully there wasn't. After a while we finally made it back to Taylor's house. Taylor helps me bring my luggage upstairs leaving hers downstairs. We walk into my room and she places it down. She then walks into her room I believe to just get ready for bed. I leave my luggage there and change into an oversized t shirt with some shorts for bed. I brush my teeth and do my skincare then Taylor knocks on my door.

"Sweetie, you up?" Taylor said softly.

"Yes" I reply.

She comes in wearing a cat onesie. I laugh so hard. She crocks her eyebrows.

"What?" She says.

"Nothing you just look so silly and cute" I said still laughing a tad.

I grab my phone and snap a picture of this iconic moment. She now is laughing.

"Tay? Can you stay in here tonight?" I ask her.

"Of course my love" She says pulling the blankets over so she can get in them.

We say our goodnights and I fall into a deep slumber.

TAYLOR

I wake up earlier than Amelia and head downstairs. I always make myself some coffee, I seriously can't live without it. I grab a book off a shelf and started reading it while occasionally sipping my coffee. After a while I got bored of the book and decided to go upstairs to get ready for the day. Amelia was up and already in her shower. I could hear her listening to I think he knows. I couldn't help but sing as I was getting dressed. I decided just on a plain outfit since I wasn't really doing anything till tonight. After Amelia and Jackson go to broadway me and her have a date with Blake for dinner. It's a fancy dinner place. I'm excited. After a while Amelia was all ready to leave with Jackson. They are made for each other. I love them two together. Jackson knocks at my front door and my little Amelia opens the door with a huge smile on her pretty face. I can't help but smile as well. She's madly in love with him. I can see it in her eyes. I know he definitely feels the same way about her too. He walks in and hugs me. Then I hug and kiss Amelia's forehead and they leave. I'm left all alone with the cats.

AMELIA

We are seated in our seats and we are watching Wicked. I've very excited for this one. It was so magical and wonderful. I felt as though it was unreal in a way. The musical was beautiful. It was so good that I actually cried. Once that was over me and Jackson headed back to Taylor's house.

"Bye Amelia" He said while kissing my forehead.

"Bye Jackson" I said smiling.

He walked out Taylor's door and I closed it and walked towards Taylor who was in the living room watching Friends. Taylor looked back at me and smiled.

"Get ready for dinner with Blake pumpkin, she'll be here in around an hour" She said.

I nodded and headed straight upstairs to my room. I pulled off the clothes I was wearing now and put on brand new ones. A red silk dress with black heels. I walk over to my vanity to do my makeup better than before. I then find my expensive perfume. I sprayed it 13 times... I always do. Then I walked downstairs and screamed when I saw Blake.

"Blake!!" I screamed running towards her.

She opened her arms and gave me a big hug.

"Hi sweetheart" She said smiling.

We all walk towards the limo and drive to the fancy restaurant. The drive there was at least 20 minutes and on the way I stared out the window. I was anxious. I haven't really been to a restaurant in a while. I hate eating in front of people. I'm only going cause I didn't want to hurt there feelings, plus I don't want to stay at the mansion by myself. I sigh as we are walking to our seats. It's all the way in a corner in the back. Taylor has security guards sitting at a nearby table. I look down at the menu and look for the salad section. I look for caesar salad and decide that's what i'm getting.

"What you thinking sweet thing?" Taylor asks me.

"Caesar salad" I reply.

"Yummy!" She smiles.

Blake orders first then me then Taylor. A few all too well's later the food comes around. We all dig into our food and enjoy the company of each other. Tomorrow me and Taylor are going school shopping.

After a couple hours we arrived back at Taylor's house. It was around midnight and Taylor told me to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I walk upstairs and Olivia follows me purring at my feet. She follows me to her cat bed in my room and falls asleep. I laugh softly and take a shower. When I finish I change into my Speak now tour shirt. That I got from Taylor. I do my skincare and call it a night. Once I lay into my bed I fall into a deep slumber.

A/N:

Hello Lovey's

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM HELLO TTPD!!

It's so fucking good dude I love it so much!

And the Fortnight music video AHHHH.

My The Tortured Poets Department vinyl came in and i'm so happy!!

I love you all and hope you have a great day or night!