[3] I'm sorry

The target, Gouenji Shuuya, has entered the field.

"Although he was only a first-year student during last year's Football Frontier, he became a hero overnight with his powerful shoots!" The commentator exclaimed.

There he was, right infront of their very eyes. With him, this match might prove itself to be worthwhile.

"Wait, you aren't in the socco-"

"It's fine by us."

Kidou didn't want to waste any time, and Kuuho shared his sentiment. She has been wanting to see more of his plays ever since he quit.

The Raimon members called out to him in hopeful bliss, as if the energy in their body has been restored the moment he appeared. He really was a hero, to them at least.

As the match continued, both teams were brimming with unrestrained excitement.

Sakuma, Kuuho and Doumen preformed the mesmerizing Death Zone once again, but before it could reach the goal, something unexpected occured.

Gouenji was running alone without providing backup for the captain, leaving them all preplexed about his next course of action.

No words were spoken, but they could recognize how much trust these two had in eachother, as if they could read eachother's mind. In that intense moment, a sudden orange glow emitted from the captain, and a hand materialized from it.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺... 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨?

"He blocked it! He blocked Teikoku's shot!"

Kuuho's smile was replaced with gasping astonishment. She couldn't look away.

"Go, Gouenji!"

The ball was passed to Gouenji.

Unfettered light illumines the ground of the field as Gouenji jumps up and spins. The fire surrounding him burns like a temper, as if the leaping flames are ignited with unbridled tenacity. The ablazed ball was sent flying to the goal, orange red sparks trailing behind not too far.

"𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗼!"

Genda didn't react fast enough, and for the first time in what felt like forever, a point was scored againts the fearful Teikoku Academy.

The astonishing scene left an indenible mark on everyone. The audience bursts into cheers, celebrating Raimon's victory. The team members felt a sudden freeze of disbelief as the reality of the situation sank in.

From his chair, observing from above, the commander's lips formed a malicious grin. Their job is done here.

As if things couldn't get anymore shocking, it was decided that Teikoku will forfeit the match.

All the players returned to the vehicle.

"Why did you forfeit the match, Kidou-san?! Even if it's you, I just can't agree with that!" Henmi protested, his brows furrowed.

"And to think our Death Zone was stopped too..."

"Now, now. It wasn't Kidou-san's decision, it was the commander's. We already got what we wanted." Kuuho intervened, an attempt to calm down her teammate.

Though, deep down, she did want to play more. That Fire Tornado move kept flashing in her mind.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥... 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘪'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨.