High Lucy and Tamara

it's the middle of the night and Lucy wakes up feeling hungry so she walked into the kitchen and saw some brownies and ate one Tamara came out and her and Lucy ate 2 each well talking they went to tamara's room and started talking and laughing at everything. Tim rolls over to cuddle into Lucy and all he felt as the cold sheets. Tim opens his eyes and looks around then grabbed his Metro zip up and put it on and went to the lounge as he got in there all he heard was BANG coming from tamara's room, he ran to the door knocking and all he heard was laughter he walked in and Lucy was laying on the floor crying of laugher and Tamara was on her bed Crying of laugher. Tim walked straight to Lucy and helped her up and asked "you okay Luce?" Lucy looked at him and went "Damn your handsome" Lucy replied looking at tim's eyes, Tim looked and asked "Lucy are you high" "Hell NoOoO" Lucy said then her and Tamara started cracking up laughing . Tim just shook his head and asked "what have yous eaten" "the brownies on the counter WE SHOULD GET MORE" Tamara said the Lucy screamed "YESSS" Tim stood in front of the door and said "yous ain't having anymore" Lucy just gave him the finger and sat in the corner Tim rolled his eyes and went to the brownies and looked at them and could tell they had weed in them he hid them and then walked back to Lucy and Tamara who were being idiots and singing "FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU" Tim just started laughing "AHHHH" Lucy screamed "okay both of you go to bed now and sleep this off" Tim said as he wrapped his arms around Lucy. Tamara crashed out the second her head hit the pillow.

With Tim and Lucy
Tim finally got Lucy to lay down and just as Tim started drifted off ann he heard was Lucy scream "PILLOW FIGHT" Tim opened his eyes real fast and grabbed the pillow then laid back down grabbing Lucy and laying her on his chest he looked at the time and it said 3:55am and though no way we are going to work so he texted grey telling him Lucy was sick he sent the message then heard soft little breathes coming and Tim looked down and saw Lucy crashed out on his chest. Tim wrapped his arms around on Lucy

TW Puking

time up 4 hours Lucy woke up with the urge to Vomit so she ran to the bathroom and started to throw up Tim woke up to the sudden movement and he heard Lucy being sick  he came up and held her hair back and rubbed her back. Lucy fell back on tim's chest "what the actual hell happened last night" Lucy said well shaking as she was cold, Tim gave her his zip up and took a deep breath Lucy quickly said "Timothy start talking"  As she laided her head on his chest "Luce you were high oh shit i gotta check on Tamara" Tim said kissing lucy's forehead "HUH I WAS HIGH AND WDYM CHECK ON TAM-" Lucy started to say but had to start being sick again "yous both got high someone dropped off brownies and it said enjoy x -c" Tim said rubbing lucy's back again.
"Oh i'm going to kill him" Lucy replied after finishing being sick "one who are WE killing and two let's get you back to the bed" Tim spoke as he picked Lucy up and carried her to the bed "we are killing chris" Lucy said has she snuggled her head into tim's chest Tim was about to speak when Tamara knocked and walked in and  "hello guys", Tim looked at her and said "how the hell are you not being sick like Lucy as been" Tamara took a breathe and said "cause i use to live on the streets and had allot of second hand smoke and had some eatables thinking they were normal food" Lucy had fallen back asleep and Tim said "i'm sorry that stuff happened tam you want any food i can make some" Tamara just shook her head and said "you moved and i bet you'll get punched". Tim got confused and looked down and Lucy was crashed out again

1 month later chris was in jail and they never spoke of that night again