Grey in dad mode

A/N in this pretend grey is lucy's dad  he adopted her when her parents got arrested

after a bad day with a case Tim was mad and didn't want to talk to anyone but he knew  he had too drop Lucy off what brought some calmness to him. Tim and Lucy  walked out the station and Lucy could tell something was up "Babe are you okay" Tim ignored Lucy and kept walking "Tim what's wrong i know something isn't right", Tim didn't even realise it was Lucy cause he blocked out everything and he blew up at Lucy fully yelling at her then  Tim left Lucy in the stations car park as Lucy was standing there shaking until grey came out "Luce you ok" grey said as he walked towards her Lucy looked at grey and fell to the floor. Grey quickly scooped Lucy into his arms and hugged her and asked "What's wrong Luce what happened" Lucy wiped her eyes with her sleeve " Tim got mad at me for asking if he was okay and i didn't believe him so i just said are you sure and he blew up at me"  as Lucy finished that sentence she started crying again.

Grey could feel his blood boiling but his main focus was making sure is daughter was okay so he asked  "where's your car hun" Lucy took a breathe "i came with Tim but i'll probably uber home" Grey shook his head and stood up putting his hand out to help Lucy up "your not ubering i'm taking you and you can stay with me and mum i want to know your okay cause i know what this would of brought back" Lucy smiled and nodded and got up with Grey and went to his car.

When they got to Greys house he realised Lucy was asleep so he carefully went to her side and picked up her carrying her into the house "Hey babe is she okay" Luna asked grey seeing Lucy in his arms asleep grey shook his head then carefully carried Lucy to her room they leave there for her. After grey got their bags inside Luna asked "whats wrong" grey took a breathe " it's not my place to say but all i know is someone isn't going to be ok tomorrow after i speak with them" Luna nodded and started to cook dinner.

After 20 minutes dinner was finished and grey went and woke Lucy "hey luce wake up" Lucy stirred then look at grey "how the heck did i get here" Lucy said with a laugh "you fell asleep in the car so i carried you in and come on dinners ready" Lucy smiled and walked down with grey "Hey Mom" Lucy said giving Luna a smile, Luna hugged Lucy back and said "Hey sweetie how are you" Lucy smiled "could be better but i'm with you guys so i'm happy".

Back with Tim
Tim got home still pissed off from a case and grabbed a beer then sat on the couch watching the game it wasn't until half time he realised Lucy had no way home as they came in together. He quickly stood up and ran to the counter where his phone was  and called Lucy but there was no answer he kept  trying but there was no luck so he tried texting her

                                            Luce ❤️
T: Lucy
T:luce please
T: Baby i'm sorry please answer
T: LUCY

There was still no answer so Tim got in the car and drove to her apartment and knocked on the door and Tamara opened and said  "Hey dadford are you ok" Tim quickly gave Tamara a hug and said "Is Lucy here" Tamara got worried and said "no why" Tim rubbed his face "shit" Tamara gave Tim a death stare "Timothy explain now" Tim told Tamara everything and she replied "Tim she could be at the gym or she's with a mate" Tim nodded "Please let me know if you hear from here love you kiddo" Tamara gave him a hug "will do love you too dadford" Tim left and drive home completely worried.

Back with Lucy
She finishes dinner and says "i'll do the dishes for yous" Grey shook his head "no your not you've had a long day i'll do them and you chat with mum" Lucy couldn't even get a word out before Grey took the plates out her hand and walked to the kitchen. Luna grabbed the wine and the glasses and walked outside with Lucy "so hun what happened" Lucy took a breathe and told Luna everything "Awe sweetie i'm sorry he could been nicer rather than yelling at you" Lucy nodded and replied "i guess so" just as Lucy finished grey walked out "Luce  your phones blowing up from Tamara" Lucy walks up to grey and grabs her phone "Thank you is it okay if i have a shower after i call Tamara?" luna nodded "you don't have to ask Lucy you know that" Lucy smiled and walked to her room and rang Tamara

T: "LUCY WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU OKAY"
L:"Tam i'm fine and i'm not saying where i am but i am safe okay i promise"
T: "tim's panicking cause your not answering him he came over looking for you"
L: "mhm i've been sleeping but i'll see you tomorrow ok i'm going to shower then go to bed i love you"
T: " i love you too Lucy if you need to talk i'm here"
L: "thanks tam bye"

Lucy had a shower then changed into her Pjs and watched tv with Grey and Luna until she got tired and went to bed and fell asleep. Lucy woke up in the morning and didn't feel like going to work but she got up and got ready. Lucy and Grey pulled up at the station " you're paired with Thorson today"  grey said as Him and Lucy walked in "okay thanks dad i'll see u in roll call". As Tim left the locker room he started walking to Angela until grey called him "BRADFORD MY OFFICE NOW" Tim walked into his office and closed the door "everything okay Starge" Grey took a breathe "Okay how would u feel if you walked at the station to your daughter shaking and crying in your arms" Tim realised what he meant "I didn't mean for her to cry okay i didn't have my head right" grey shook his head "DAMN STRAIGHT YOU DIDN'T SEEING LUCY BREAK LIKE THAT SCARED ME I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW HER CHILDHOOD BUT IF I DIDN'T COME OUT WHEN I DID SHE WOULD OF SPIRALLED EVEN WORSE" Tim nodded "I went to make sure she was okay but she wasn't home and never answered my calls or text" Grey looked at Tim and said "She stayed with me and Luna which was something she needed her phone was on the kitchen table so it wouldn't of been heard until i was in the kitchen and Tamara rang her i took her, her phone" Grey saw Lucy walking out the change room " one second Tim" he put his head out and said "Luce" Lucy looked at him and said "Yeah what's up" grey started laughing at said "bow" Lucy shook her head " DONT EVEN START ILL RING MUM" Grey started laughing and finished his talk with Tim.

John walked up to Lucy "what did grey mean by that?" Lucy put her head in her hands trying not to laugh "nothing". that nothing was something it was a little joke from when grey tried doing lucy's hair when she was little and got the bow stuck and luna had to save them. Lucy went and made a coffee then went to roll call where the second her and grey made eye contact they started laughing "Ok settle down and Lucy keep laughing and i'll tell the story" Lucy's jaw dropped and she went dead quiet once roll call was over Lucy walked up to grey even tho Tim was next to Tim "i swear you tell anyone and i'll ring mum and get her down here" grey laughed "you wouldn't" Lucy looked at him and said "bet dad you watch"

Lucy walked out and walked to the break room and Tim followed her and once he got in he closed the door and just hugged Lucy from behind Lucy could tell it was Tim "I'm sorry i didn't mean to yell and bring everything back i'm a idiot"  Lucy turned around and wrapped her arms around Tim "It's okay i shouldn't off annoyed you" Tim shook his head "Babe no you weren't annoying Someone in metro just pissed me off and i released it on you i'm sorry i want you to care about me" Tim smiled and said " it's cute when your worried" with a laughed Lucy shook her head and playfully hit him "not funny" Tim hugged Lucy again and said "how about this we go home comfy clothes and cuddles in bed with top chief and sushi"  Lucy nodded  and replied " i would love that i love you so much" Tim smiled "i love you too" Tim kissed Lucy on the lips "i missed you last night"

Tim's was still hugging Lucy from behind as she rang Luna "Luce are you okay what up Luna said worried "I'm fine mum but dad is trying to bring up the bow incident" luna shook her head and said " go up to him and stay stairs" Lucy started laughing cause she remembered it "Thanks mum love you" luna said "Love you too sweetie" Lucy smiled and grabbed tim's hand "your coming with me" Lucy got to greys office and said "WADE GREY" everyone looked cause they know she's his daughter "Yes LUCY GREY" Lucy tried not to laugh "Guess what" grey looked at Tim "You better not of proposed Timothy without speaking to me" Tim just shook his head and Lucy looked at grey "you say bow story and i'll stay the stairs story" Grey shook his head "NO NO NO" Lucy started laughing "gotta go on patrol love you dad stay safe if you have to go to a scene" grey smiled and said "love you too Luce "