WORKDAY

"Why would you like to work here?"

"For money." Answered a voice.
"We will not accept such answer. What you said is just simply stupid, just for money? You dont want to think about the potentials you couldve had when you got this job? " the interviewer asks.

"Listen here." They shot back. "Im in debt right here so Im in a hurry to get a job ASAP. You dont know how little coins I get from my last job." . Glaring at the interviewer, they tossed their job application.

"Also im pretty sure I dont need to talk much cuz all my potential stuff is right in this paper." They pointed to theyre previous job description. " See? I know how to count money and data stuff."

The interviewer looks at them and gives them a tired sigh. "Well... you do have good experience in pass jobs. Do some of this paperwork and your in ." They looked over . "Why do I have to deal with theese type of people..."

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

17:46 pm,
???  Lobby
3 days after job acceptance.

"This is where all the employees stay." The interviewer said to you.

"Oh really?" You took time to look around. " This place... its really neat yet so wacky at the same time." You turned back at them. "Is this a hotel?"

They nodded."Most likely yes, have a look around. Be careful."  "Of what?" "Nothing."

"Jesus... this place is mad goofy." You said as you looked around, briefcase in hand and holding your tie.

'Whats this?' You thought as you looked at a painting on the wall.

'Our founder, James Regretevator Dixon'

What a weird name, you thought. Theres a convinience store with the most weirdest things you have seen, along with some.... questionable sightings to the right.

Looking forward, you see a person with black hair and red horns, aling with black circular glasses holding an arrow sign pounting to the elevator.

'ENTER THE ELEVATOR'

'Wow dude, dont need to use a big sign just to let people know to get in a elevator.

You shooked your head,procceding to step in the elevator, as you watch the elevator doors close automatically.

Boy, you knew that was the worst mistake you ever made in your life.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 Entering the elevator, you feel a cold wind from the air conditioner in the elevator. Wooden walls surrounding the elevator, along several buttons without numbers on them. All of the walls having cold metal railings, and it seems you are the only one there present. 

 "This elevator is unusually bright." You said as you looked up towards the 5 elevator lights. 'Other than that,  why isnt anyone else heading into this elevator? Is this company really that special that only certain people can work here?'

Feeling clearly uncomfortable alone, you decided to exit the elevator floor.

"Ah-" realization hit you when you realised there was no elevator numbers on the buttons.
'What kind of elevator is this?'. Was the thought that raced in your head.

 Something was clearly wrong. Very very wrong.

 Pressing a random button in panic, you see a countdown timer right above all the buttons, counting down the time you will reach the floor.

 The floor you will first visit will be one like no other.

════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════

HEYA!!! So this is my first book in my resetted account, I archived all my books and I recently got into the roblox fandom. I just dont feel like doing anime books rn 

Should I republish them and marked them discontinued ? lmk !!

Also , request the floor the reader will go first. (P.S, You can only request the time the reader meets an NPC every 1 different floors.)