DESTINATION 3 : FUNNY MAZE

Eating that one of a kind scrumptious burger made you really energized

 Eating that one of a kind scrumptious burger made you really energized. So you were kinda prepared for what's to come next.

Now that you think about it...

'How will i shit and piss later????'

Brushing those stupid thoughts out of your mind, the elevator stopped, opening the doors to your next floor.

 Once the door opens, you were startled by a figure walking in the elevator immediately, as fast as a ghost. From the corner of your eye, you saw that they were in black and had glasses. But you  need to get of the elevator. 

 Hearing a voice whisper to your ears, you felt a shiver going down your spine. It sounded eerie. 
"Collect 5 pages" What does the voice mean by that?

Entering whatever the strange hallway was, you realized you were screwed when the lights turned off. Looking to both of your sides, you knew what were you doing.

"Oh my god its a maze." Looking back at the elevator made you think that you could go back.
But some money could help you cover that debt..

...

 Walking about in the maze, you were nervous as hell. The maze had a dark yet eerie ambience, the cold wind making you start shivering both in cold and fear. The walls and the floor yet felt so damp. As if it was molding.

 Just hoping to survive wherever your legs take you, you managed to find the first page on the ceiling. "GH- oh finally." You said as you struggled to take the first page but luckily managed to.

 Turning around you were shocked to find black trails along with hearing footsteps.
But weren't you the only one in the maze?

 You aren't alone. You were starting to get cautious. Your senses started to perk up, pressing your ears against the wall to hear any footsteps. It started to fade.

"I would rather not step on that..."

 After a few more hallways and turns, you managed to find the 2nd and 3rd pages. You were about to go back when you saw light in the corner of your eyes.

Outside?

You rushed to the place. Finally its the outside!
A metal bridge surrounded by plants, with no hesitation your rushed straight .

Just to get jumpscared by an distorted png of a cat following wherever you go on a chair.
"Nevermind"
.
.

 Going back to the maze while avoiding the monster's sight, was a pain for you. You were scared.
This feeling of uneasiness, fear , it was something you never felt before. You dont like it.

.
.
.
.

Scared?
What's that feeling? I don't know it.
.

.
.
You blanked out. What you didn't realize might lead you to your demise. 

Your foot stepped on the black trail.

Eyes blank, you didn't even notice the monster pouncing over you, eating you alive.
'Whats there to be scared of? Im brave.'

Those were your last thoughts as you get eaten while there's someone waiting for you in the elevator, hoping for you to come back safely.

"Spud, spud...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
 YOU HAVE DIED. YOU SURVIVED 2 FLOORS.

╭──────.★..──────╮

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄:𝐒𝐏𝐔𝐃!

"spud's worried.. i miss them.."

Relationship level 0/6

STRANGERS

80 % PROGRESS
PROGRESS BURST!

████████▒▒▒▒ 80%

╰─..★.─────────╯

-----------------------------------------------

THIS IS SUCH A RUSHED CHAPTER AGHHHHHHHH
camp is in a few days so I'm leaving this off so cliffhanger hehehhaaa

Reader's backstory will be slowly introduced lmaooooaoa

Request next floor here!

(Also reader will interact with bive on the next chapter.)