DESTINATION 4 : FIND THE PATH

(READER LORE DROP,LONG CHAPTER)

 Floating in whatever dark void you were in, you couldn't feel anything. The pain of being butchered alive wasn't there anymore. Its just... empty. Nothing around you. You were staring in whatever place you were in.

 'Damn. I'm really not that good at anything, huh?' Were the thoughts that raced in your head while floating in time and space. You felt discomfort. You never felt this lonely in the void before.

 Suddenly, a light starts to fade in your vision. The environment changes in a blink of an eye. Startled, you suddenly land in familiar cold floors. Being familiar with your surroundings made you realize where you were.

Your old workplace, the convenience store.

 "No.. WHY HERE?!" you screamed in panic , turning around the stores glass doors, and pulling it as hard as you can, banging it as well in desperation to leave.

 "Gosh, they are so annoying."

 A familiar voice. How could you not recognize that voice? You worked with them for 3 years already. Its your co-workers.

"They always act so bossy around other people, as if they are the boss themselves. "?̷̰̞̆̅̇͊̿̈́?̵̮̃̍̓͠͝?̷̠͎̽̉   said to ?̷̰̞̆̅̇͊̿̈́?̵̮̃̍̓͠͝?̷̠͎̽̉  . "I know right?!" they sighed. "They cant even do their work properly too. And look at them, being so happy getting their free time while we break our own bones working to only get a dime."

 "Oh--oh! You know what?" whispered ?̷̰̞̆̅̇͊̿̈́?̵̮̃̍̓͠͝?̷̠͎̽̉  . "I heard rumors that Y/N has been seducing the boss just to get the raise and the extra breaks! No wonder they are acting like a d!ck lately!" ?̷̰̞̆̅̇͊̿̈́?̵̮̃̍̓͠͝?̷̠͎̽̉ got up from their seat. "You know what? I'm tired of working everyday just to get nothing while we are struggling financially while that asshole Y/N DOESNT!" ?̷̰̞̆̅̇͊̿̈́?̵̮̃̍̓͠͝?̷̠͎̽̉   yelled. The voice echoing the store.

 ?̷̰̞̆̅̇͊̿̈́?̵̮̃̍̓͠͝?̷̠͎̽̉ looked at their co-worker. "Making their life miserable doesn't sound to bad, don't it?" they chuckled back. "They will have a piece of our mind, watch how miserable you will be till you reach your breaking point, bitch."

 They laughed as they closed the store, while your consciousness witnessed everything. "Was this what they were talking the entire time while i left?..." You were in disbelief and almost felt like crying after hearing those words.

 With the void changing your environments again. you end up in a place similar to the black, dark, deep, void. This time you saw a small table with a old-school tv playing the static, along with letters all on the table. You felt that you saw this before.

 Curious to the tv, you tried to see what is faintly playing behind the static, as the tv blinked multiple times. And what it revealed to be terrified your mind. 

It was the flashbacks of the endless bullying you received.

 "Lick this floor, you pervert!"
 "You wouldn't mind having a few fingers burnt off, would you?"
 "Wow, im so sorry for dropping your one and only lunch you saved making for a week!"
 " What? I just borrowed your $100 for some wine. Woopsies!"