DESTINATION 6 : OFFICE OF

The entirety of the journey was so hectic, you don't even know when to begin

 The entirety of the journey was so hectic, you don't even know when to begin. First you meet spud, escaped a playpen , died in a maze, got revived, meet Bive, meet Prototype, and last but not least met Split.

 Being tired was an understatement. You haven't slept, heck even took a bath. Kinda stinky, you thought to yourself. That strange burger for some reason also kept you full for a long time.

 You were laying down flat in the elevator in exhaustion. The floors were dirty, maybe. But it was cold enough to drive you into a quick nap. Split looked down , adjusting her glasses. "So, you were not 'peeling' well, huh?" you sighed as your hands covered your eyes. "Im just.. tired."

Split sighed and took out her banana phone. "Welp, hope you don't dream bad, otherwise that would be like a 'rotten' nightmare!" You side eyed her. "What do you mean?"

 "So it seems you have no idea about the dream parasite!" Bive stepped in your conversation, adjusting her glasses. "Those brain eating watchers enter your mindful organs to show images of the past!" you wouldn't even care anyways. All you want and need is sleep, and that's it.

 You stared at Bive for a few seconds, squinting your tired eyes as you looked at her. "Are you made of hair??" "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" you bluntly told her off. "Cuz' your way too fluffy to be and actual human being."

"Can I use you as a pillow?" "WHAT?!?!?" Everyone screamed in unison. "what??"

 Prototype walked up to you in surprise. "I-BZT- never expected you to use that sort of move!" you were tired, so you mind was still foggy. "whahuh?."

 Split teasingly looked at her friend. "Ooh myy!! Seems like Bive is in a 'tangled' situation, haha!" Bive started trembling in embarrassment. "QUIET, ALL OF YOU! YOU - PARASITE!!" she pointed at you furiously. "HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH IMPROPER WORDS?!"

Too late though, you were holding one of Bive's fluffy hands as a pillow. "GREAHHSHAHDHAHA-"
"give me a break...." Spud walked up to your tired body, took out their bucket hat and put it over your face. "What did you do that for?" Spud walked back to Prototype. "So the elevator lights wont disturb..."

 Split was happy looking at the super giddy elevator situation, as all that Bive could do was stand still.

 The elevator as if knew you were tired, had a longer trip than usual, giving your friends the chance to talk with each other and initiate conversation. "Bive are you okay?" "..." "Welp, guess not!" 

 Prototype malfunctions for a few seconds, before announcing to Spud. " I think the next floor is where you will leave, Spud."  Spud nodded. "Yeah... Spud wants to leave the elevator now..." Prototype patted Spud's shoulders. "I know how stressed being in a elevator can be with people you don't recognize."

"But I know someone...." Prototype pointed at you. "Y/N, isn't it?" Spud nodded slowly. "Spud..."

Everyone enjoyed the peaceful silence.