DESTINATION 7 : CARDBOARD MANSION

*DING*

*DING*

The elevators door open, and you see Spud rushing out of the elevator, as if in a hurry. "Where are you going, Spud?"

 Being familiar to your surroundings, the place resembles a gigantic house with multiple doors and furniture. Oddly, all of it is made by cardboard. "I wonder how someone can make this so sturdy... is it even functional?" From the corner of your eye, you spot Spud opening a cardboard door with the insides being a cardboard living room. 

".. Are you going to leave?" Spud turned around and walked over to you. "Yes, Spud.. is leaving the elevator." That hit you hard like a semi-truck.

 Were you going to be able to see them again? They were your first companion after all. You dont even know how many days, hours , or weeks has even passed by since the day you entered this elevator. "Spud will see Y/N again.. no need to worry."

 What do they mean by that? You came up with an answer. "Oh! is this just a stop for you to get off the elevator?" "Yes, if you managed to get on the two-stud camp floor again... we can find eachother."

 Thank golly, you thought. As you waved goodbye to Spud, opening cardboard doors and exploring the area as usual was what you could do for now. The doors were surprisingly sturdy for something made out of cardboard.

 There were... a lot of cardboard doors and rooms. And you meant it. Everywhere you went, cardboard, cardboard, cardboard. It seems like it never ends. "...Who even is going to stay in this place???.."

 Hallways, hallways, rooms, rooms, no matter where you were walking it was all the same. "Its so damn repetitive, huh?" After a lot of stairs, doors, and angry mental breakdowns...

 You arrive at a cardboard area, which seems... familiar. The place was the first place you never wanted to be. 

 "Am I back here? Really?" Questioning yourself was the only thing you could do. "This..."

"This is the place where everything started."

The elevator lobby.

┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬

Touching all the cardboard pillars, you sighed in disappointment about yourself. ' If only I hadn't applied for this stupid job...'  Sitting down on the cardboard sofa as you pulled your hair. 'I would've never got myself in this stupid elevator situation.'

'I just want to go home. But I already agreed to stay here because the outside world is so... rotten.'  You took out that green squishy you got back at the emporium and hugged it to your chest, staring at the wall.

'...' Its too quiet here, obviously. You were only there, dummy. 

"I miss everyone." sighing as you looked at the ceiling. "I miss my family, I guess..."