General Things

REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY

REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY. ONCE I HAVE WORKED THROUGH ALL OF THEM THE REQUESTS WILL BE OPENED AGAIN.

Sooo... Welcome to my collection of Yandere Honkai Star Rail Characters x Reader oneshots and headcanons!

I feel like there isn’t all that much yandere content for Honkai Star Rail so I will do my part with this.

Feel free to write your requests here or dm me. As long as I don’t reply to you that I won’t write your request, you can consider the request as accepted. I don’t want to unnecessarily double the comments on this page.

Please understand that I write chapters in the order they were requested. If there are a lot of requests it might take some time for your request to have its turn. I will be doing my best to keep up though.

Aside from the written content itself I plan to add a 'yandere stat' graph to have a visual summary for the chapter. You will see what I mean at the ends of the following chapters.

As for the rules for requests:

- Specify if you want a headcanon or a oneshot. I am not gonna start guessing.

- As for character you can pick any playable characters aside from those with child models (like Clara). Soon-to-be-playable characters work too as long as the had some story-relevance before.

- If not specified the gender of the reader will be gender neutral.

- Both romantic and platonic requests are possible.

- You can specify your request as much as you want as long as it doesn't end up being gibberish.

- There can be multiple characters in one chapter. (For oneshots two and for headcanons up to five.)

- Everything is possible aside from smut/rape as that makes me uncomfortable.

- Be respectful. Thank you.

That's all from my part.

Have a nice time reading this~