Aventurine Headcanons

• Why would the mighty Aventurine ever feel the need to put the extra effort into a relationship? There are two options where I could see this happen: One would be that your kindness lured him in

• Why would the mighty Aventurine ever feel the need to put the extra effort into a relationship? There are two options where I could see this happen: One would be that your kindness lured him in. This kindness doesn’t have to be specifically reserved for only him – it would be sufficient if you’re generally an empathetic person. Aventurine is a lonely person who only gets approached by others when they want something from him or when they are mesmerized by the beauty of the fake feathers he adorns himself with and his wealth. The rest of the time they will preferably avoid or even mock him. So, if he were to meet someone who is kind from the bottom of their heart and lacks an ulterior motive, that would be enough to catch his attention.

• Another option would be that you have resemblance to an uncut gem. You posses skills or capabilities that are admirable, but unrecognized by others and, in the best case, not even by yourself. To the gambler you would be a useful asset to use without being pricy or having the arrogance that often comes with highly-praised talent. At first this situation would lack any romantic components of course, but it gives him the necessary time to develop them. In this variant the whole process of pursuing his interests in you takes place at a slower pace as there is no rush. He is your only business partner/ employer after all. Leaving him would be subjectively foolish.

• Aventurine can be a surprisingly pleasant yandere to have around – it all depends on your social intelligence. As long as you don’t see that he is the one sabotaging your life, offering his help only because it makes you more reliant on him, he will seem like the best thing that ever happened to you. He isn’t open about his foulness and he never will. But if you do recognize his true intentions, the different perspective will leave a bitter taste on your tongue and make you feel trapped in a golden cage. His love is nothing easy to fight against though.

• Manipulative is a good way to describe this blond man with striking eyes. He knows how to use words to his advantage and you aren’t spared from that the slightest. If it can bring you closer to him in any way, he will say it. There is no moral border for this to him. He will twist the truth as much as he needs to until he achieves the right results. His words will be sugary sweet or bitterly harsh depending on what is needed in the given situation. Most important is that as he gets one step closer to making himself the vital center of your life.

• The other way he manipulates is, just as previously stated, through directly sabotaging your life. Sometimes mere words aren’t enough to get what one wants – this is where money and power come in handy. There is this great job offer you got that would require you to move god knows how far away from Aventurine and you don’t take his concern about it seriously? Before you can accept the offer that business has gone surprisingly bankrupt. There are friends you hold onto so dearly? With a bit of money, they will ghost you for the rest of your life.

• He of course doesn’t only take things away from you. As long as your wish doesn’t distance you from him, he will give you anything, regardless of ist price. In fact, you don’t even have to ask for it. Since you are his beloved darling, you only deserve the best. The finest clothes, most delicious food in the galaxy and other luxurious presents. No matter how modest you are and how hard you try to explain to him that you don’t need any of those gifts, he will give them to you anyways. Eventually, you will accept them. Besides, all that money and time he has spent on you can be held against you so nicely if you ever decide to act up. Rather ungrateful of you to be so rude when your dear friend Aventurine was so generous and patient with you, don’t you think?

• Behind that extravagant and confident mask hides someone with a strong fear of loss. Back when he was a child, Aventurine had nothing. He was nothing more than a pathetic slave and you can bet that he doesn’t want to return to that state. Sure, he is a gambler, but the gambles he takes usually bring him some sort of profit. If a risk isn’t worth taking, he won’t take it. The same goes for you. Plenty of his underhand tactics can result in multiple outcomes, out of which some aren’t desirable. Still, there is a close-to-zero percent chance of a total loss. Even if things don’t go according to plan, there will always be some ways to mend the damage that has been done. Never would he want to kidnap you or anything like that to ‘fix’ things – it would destroy a lot of nicer possibilities in the future. You are very precious to Aventurine and he couldn’t accept losing you as it would leave a bleeding hole in his soul. As long as you’re around, life isn’t all that bad anymore. From an outside perspective the means he uses to keep you around may seem extreme at times, but to him they are the bare minimum he can do.

• Overall, I would rate Aventurine a 7 out of 10. He goes very far with his obsession, but since he doesn’t use violence or other means that blatantly force you into the relationship with him, he isn’t all that bad. Just turn off your head and accept his attention. The life you get is something many would get jealous over.

First content published, yay

Above you can see the graph-thingy I mentioned in the general things. I am open for any suggestions for improvement. Most of the topics are self-explanatory, but I want to add that jealousy plays into possessiveness and any other very forceful measurements (like kidnapping) play into violence. The spot 'money' is just a flex spot that changes from chapter to chapter.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!