Harry gets older

*Sirius' POV*

As Harry got older he did question about his parents and we would always tell stories of them so he wasn't totally unknowledgeable about them, and that was currently what we were doing. Tomorrow is his first day at Hogwarts and he asked if we were as nervous as he was. I smiled and nodded. We had gotten him all of his supplies and helped him study some of his books so he could understand some other things. We'd kept Harry rather sheltered from his famous status so he wouldn't grow arrogant like the Malfoy's and Harry didn't seem to mind it. He was friends with the Weasleys though so he wouldn't be alone tomorrow. 

"Your dad was obviously born into a wizard family and your mom was muggle born, your mum was very excited and wanted to show she could be just as good as any other wizard or witch. Your dad on the other hand was all nerves he didn't want to let his family down or make a full of himself. When they met Lily was so ecstatic you would've thought her to be unknown to everything, but she was very smart and showed up your dad on many occasions."

"I wish I could've met them..." Harry mumbles. I smile sadly.

"They would be so proud of how far you've come and how well your doing, I'd be willing to bet they're watching over you right now my little cub."

He smiled and hugged me, satisfied to know that he was loved and would always have us no matter what and that his parents would always be there for him even if he couldn't seem them he could feel their love through us, his god parents. He would be a good addition to the quidditch team and we hoped he would do well, in his classes. Dumbledore was happy to soon meet him again and Hagrid always visited to keep an eye on him and to take him out to do fun things and to watch him when Rem and I had work to attend to. We'd done it, we'd cared for him and we'd taught him how to be a good kid.

"We did it Remus, he's going to do great."

He smiled and kissed me and I was truly happy.

THE END