𝟏.

𓆩♡𓆪

It was the start of the new school year. Meaning that [Name] is finally returning to Jujustu High. "Goodmorning Ijichi-sensei, it's nice to see you again." She said while bowing. Ijichi smiled. "Goodmorning [L/n]-san, it's nice to see you too. You excited to be back?"

She nodded. "I suppose but I will miss Hakari-senpai." Ijichi chuckled before opening the passenger seat for her. "I'm sure the higher-ups will let him come back soon. Don't worry." She entered the passenger seat and nodded. "I hope so." She replied while sighing.

He quickly went into the driver's seat and begun driving. "Ah before I forget, Okkotsu-san is in Africa right now. I believe it's to train and study with Miguel in the latter's homeland." "I see, that's a shame. I was really looking forward to see him." The [h/c] girl retorted before looking out the window.

"He'll be back in a few months don't worry." Ijichi said confidently trying to reassure the girl. She hummed in response and continued to look out the window.

𓆩♡𓆪

Once they arrived, they were greeted by Gojo. "Ah~ You've grown so big!!" He squealed while grabbing your cheeks. "How tall are you now??" "I'm 5'5 Gojo-sensei, and please let go." Before the white-haired man could say anything else, [Name]'s classmates appeared.

"YOU'RE BACK" Cried Panda while running up to you. "Kelp." Inumaki greeted. "[Name]-san." Maki said while putting away her stick she trained with. "I missed you guys." She replied. Suddenly Inumaki surprisingly ran into [Name]'s embrace and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"HEY! I SHOULD BE THE ONE HUGGING HER FIRST" Maki complained, Panda chuckled before whispering in his ear. "Shh.. let them have their moment. Are you forgetting he likes her?" Maki rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Someone missed me." [Name] sarcastically said while hugging back Inumaki. "Salmon." The boy said while feeling his cheeks heat up. She whispered. "Don't worry I missed you and the others too."