Chapter 19

Someone's pov:

Oh my love you're big now,you can defend yourself properly now.I was ready to order my men to take them down but when you got out of the car and used the sniper i immediatly stopped them and look amazed at you,after when you kill them all and left the last one the others girls got out the car and we were going away but not before hearing who did this.I smirked when i recognise the name and then we went away.
"See you soon my love"

Lisa pov:

Before i entered the car i felt someone looking at me,i looked around and saw no one so i just shrug it off and entered
"We will call our personal doctor to treat your wound and i won't hear a complain,understood"
Rose said seriously i nodded but  then i remembered a thing.
"If you don't want to hear a complain Chipmunk then i will won't hear any complain from you for your punishment tonight or i will add more,understood?"
I said and smirked,she frozed but then nodded while smirking too.
"Okay Baby"
She said,the rest of the road to the mansion were silent,only the girls looking at me with concerned eyes and almost in tears.
"Hey girls don't cry please,i'm not that hurt so don't be that worried."
I said but them instead of reply they stay quiet and nodded.So i done the thing i know will calm them.
"Hug?"
I asked them,they nodded and came one by one at my sit to hug me,then i asked.
"Are you calm now?"
"Calm no,less worried yes.Baby can you not risk your life for us,we can defend ourself."
Jennie said and the others nodded.
"I know that Nini,but it's my duty to protect you all.Don't think that i say you all weak,i know that you're all strong women but i want to protect you."
I said to them and smiled widely,they sigh and then shaked their head.
"But please Baby,if something like this happen again please be more carefull,we don't want to lose you,please"
Irene pleaded while crying again same to the others.
"Okay girls,now come here and stop crying"
I said and they all got up from their seat and came to me,i hugged all of them and then kissed their cheek,after that they stopped and we arrived at the mansion.
"Seems that i don't feel anymore hurt so i can skip the doctor right?"
I joked,they glared at me and then i said.
"I was just joking girls,chill out"
"No joking about this baby,you could lose your arm for a bullet if it didn't exit."
Jennies said
"Let's go so i can go swim,yey"
I said and jumped in happines when i thought about the pool,they giggled and we went inside.When we entered i saw a familiar figure in a nurse dress,when she turned around i saw that was my nurse from the hospital.
"Chaeyoung unnieee!"
She looked at me and then smiled.
"Hey Lisa,how are you?And do you know them too?"
She asked me.
"I'm good unnie and yes they are my girls.And about me something happened and i got shot in the arm"
I said,she passed from smiling to worried,angry and sad  in 2 second.
"Your girls? And who the hell shoot you? I would kill them and report to the hospital so they don't receive any type of cure."
She said angrily,she seems like my others unnie.
"Yahh Cubs,you seems like my other unnies but don't need to worry i'm fine it's only hurt a bit"
I said to her trying to assure her,but she then went to my other unnies and whispered for sometime something and they nodded.
"Okay baby,before i can control you,i need yoi to take off your shirt"
She said to me,i nodded and then lift my t-shirt and then took off that,when i didn't hear anything i looked around and see the girls blushing and Chaeyoung mouth agape.
"Unnies are you okay,i need to wear my shirt? Are you peraphs horny?"
I asked them confused.
"Yes,hurry or we might do something baby"
Nayeon said while licking her lips.I finished and looked at them again and they seems to regain their compusure.
"Ok-okay Lisa it's better if you lift only your sleeve"
Chaeyoung asked while stuttering and regain her compusure too,i nodded and lift my sleeves,she controlled me and said.
"Okay Lisa,luckily the bullet went trough your arm so the risk of lose an arm is less,but we need to disinfeft and bandage it,okay?"
I nodded and asked.
"Okay Cubs but can i ask you if i can swim with my bandaid on?"
She nodded at me confused and i jumped in happines.
"You heard that girls,that means i can go swimming in the pool yey.Cubs,girls do you want to come too?"
I asked them and they nodded immediatly,even Chaeyoung.I jumped again in happines and waited to get my arm bandage,when she finished i runned outside but then remembered something.
"Uhmm girls did you already get my things from my apartament?"
I asked them embarassed by my excitement to go there in the pool,they laughed and then they smiled at me and nodded,after that i immediatly went there in my room to change,after that i ran to the swimming pool.