Chapter 6

Someone pov:

"After so many years of searching for you i have finally found you my love,now i will do anything for get you"
I said and then i laughed hysterically.
"You will be mine again.....Lisa"

Seulgi pov:

Hello guys this is the Bear pov right now are you happy.
I woke up in the middle of the night while hugging the love of my life,yes you heard it right,i love my bestfriend since we were younger,i keep it for myself cause i know it will be a one sided love cause this monkey don't know anything about love or any type of relationship and i know that Jeong it's the same.
I adjust myself and then i lay again,this time much closer than before and with my head in her neck while sniffing her scent that i'm addicted.
Then an idea popped in my mind,i know that Lis is a heavy sleeper cause she lost herself too much in her dreams,i went near her face and looked how handsome and beatifull she is,then i looked at her luscious lips,i bit my lips and then lean to her,i kiss her.
'GODDAMIT I KISS HER'
I yell in my mind,i think i'm already addicted to her kiss,even if she asleep everytime i had an occasion i will kiss her,i know this isn't right but i don't care.Few pecks later i went back to sleep buried in her neck and with a huge smile in my face.

Jeongyeon pov:

I woke up cause i feel that someone were moving in the bed,i slight open my eyes and see that Seul were hugging Lisa in the neck while sniffing her scent.I don't blame her cause everytime we sleep toghether i do the same.I got up and went in the bathroom and pee,i finished and then washed my hands,i go back laying in the bed and went closer to Lisa who were in deep sleep like always cause who knows what she's dreaming and i positionated in the same position of Seulgi,buried my head in Lisa's neck while sniffing her scent,my favorite scent,before i got back to sleep i kissed her neck and then i drove off with a satisfied smile.

Lisa pov:

I woke up and find out i was myself of 5 years ago and the same scene i long try to forget repeat,i was getting kidnapped and then i was bringed in a basement,then i heard gunshot and a lot of scream.I couldn't do nothing,but then i heard a dool slam and someone who take me and guide me outside,she removed my blindfold and i see a woman that was smiling at me and then i heard a gunshot and looked where did it came from and see the man who kidnapped me smirk,i watch over the woman and see her bleeding stomach,i immediatly take her pistol and shot the man so many times with my anger,that was my first time killing someone and i did that without hesitation,i then looked at the woman but i didn't find her,i looked around and panicked when i see her tanken away by a men,i run to him and tried to stop him but be shoved me away,before i could do anything they already take her away,i could only scream.
"Noooooooo please"
I yell while crying.Then i heard someone who were shaking me,so i opened my eyes and see that the unnies were watching me concerned
"Hey baby what happened? Again the same nightmare?"
Seulgi asked me,i hugged tightly her and then nodded while sobbing.
"Do you think she is alright?Do you think she survived?"
I asked the unnies.
"She sure survived,she is a strong woman,she saved you so i think she want to see who she helped"
Jeong said pat my back.I cried for another five minute then we prepared for school.
"Do you want to shower togheter so we save time?"
I asked them.
"Yahhhh baby we can't shower togheter"
Unnies said while theumir face become red.
"Why not unnies?When we were kids we always shower together"
I asked them confused while removing my shirt.
"Yahh baby don't take off your shirt here,wait to get in the bathroom"
They yelled while becoming more red,i looked at them confused but obeyed anyway.I finish the shower and i put on my underwear and then got out the bathroom,i see the unnies look at me and then immediatly looked away with their red face.
"Yah baby,you want us to have an heart attack?Go get dressed.Why did you leave the bathroom with only your underwear?"
Seulgi said still looking away.
"Unnies why are you looking away huh and i remind you that you two push me in the bathroom so i couldn't get my clothes"
I said to them with a pout.
"Sorry baby,get dressed and then we cam go"
Seulgi said while still looking away,i shrug it off and got dressed.