Chapter 38

Lisa pov:

I was in my dreamland of chocolate and candy when i felt someone shake me,i groaned and looked who it was and it was Alfred with a smile.
"Hey Lisa,wake up.I wanted you to know that today is Natalie birthday.Wamt to come with me?"
Alfred asked and i nodded vigoursly.
"You don't even need to ask Uncle,give me five minute to prepare and we can go"
I said and he nodded and i started preparing.After five minute i was ready and i search for Alfred,but i couldn't find him so i asked a maid that she told me that he was already waiting outside in the car.But i had another idea so i picked the helmet and went outside and see him in the car,so i knocked on the window of the car and he pull down the window.
"Lisa why you have an helmet?"
He asked me and i just smiled widely at him.
"Uncle come outside,we will go with my Babe.Had you ever ride a bike?"
I asked him and he just looked in disbelif.
"I don't know if it's a good idea Lisa"
He said.
"Come on Uncle.I know that you want this.Tell me,did Natalie forbid you to even look at a bike,right?"
I asked him and he nodded.
"Then come on,we will show her that even the bike is safe"
I said and he nodded defeatedly and took an helmet,then i hop on my baby and Uncle hop on too,i took his arm and putted in my shoulders and then drive off.
Alfred told me the road and in five minute we arrived there and then got down the bike.
"How was it Uncle?"
I asked him and he had a huge smile on his face.
"Amazing Lisa,thank you for the experience"
He said.
"This will not be the last time that we will do this.Just call me everytime you want to come here and i will be glad to bring you here,this will be our little thing"
I said and he nodded,then we entered the graveyard and i followed Uncle from behind.After sometimes he stopped and i stopped aswell and he looked to a tombstone with a sad smile,he didn't talk so i looked too.And there was a gorgeous woman with a huge smile on her face.
"Wow Uncle,you had great taste huh?"
I teased him and laughed a bit and then talked to her.
"See honey she is really like you.If you were here you would love her"
He said smiling and i presented myself.
"Hi Auntie,we see eachother again but i never presented myself properly cause the first time i saw you,you were only a light who were scolding me to being too stupid to sacrificate myself.I'm Lalisa Manoban and i'm 19 years old,don't worry about Uncle,like i promise to you i will take care of him"
I said to Natalie tombstone while smiling widely.
"And don't scold Uncle cause he ride a bike.I wanted him to made him feel how it is."
I said and heard Uncle giggling while sobbing.
"See honey,i always told you that use a bike is not that dangerous.I miss you"
He said the last sentence crying.
"Auntie see that Uncle is a crybaby"
I said trying to lift Alfred mood and it worked out.
"That's something that Natalie would have said.Honey i don't feel any more alone after Lisa came in my life,it's like see you again"
He said and cried more and it started raining too.
"Auntie you're a crybaby too"
I said trying again to lift his mood but a thunder fall and that make me scared.
"Yah Auntie don't need to be angry,i was just joking"
I said and Alfred laughed.
"She is right honey,don't be angry"
He said and after he said that another thunder came down.
"Okay okay we will stop honey,you can't even take a joke anymore"
Alfred said still laughing and i laughed along with him,we stayed there another 20 minure before deciding to go back home.
"Thank you Lisa for came here too"
Alfred said to me while smiling.
"Don't need to thank me Uncle,i will do this everytime you want.And i'm glad i finally met Natalie,even if she is a little short tempered"
I said the last part whisperily but another thunder came.
"Yahh Auntie stop taking this seriously"
I yelled to the sky and Alfred shaked her head with a small smile in his face.
"Joking apart,it was really good to meet you Auntie and i will promise again that i will take good care of Uncle"
I said and the sky started to brightenning again.
"See you again Auntie,Goodbye"
I waved in front of the tombstone and waited for Alfred.
"Bye honey,see you soon okay?And don't worry i will bring Lisa with me everytime,seems that you liked more her company that mine"
He said jokingly and i laughed a bit and after that we headed back to my bike but before hop on my bike i asked Alfred.
"Uncle want to eat something before we go back to the mansion?"
I ask and he shaked his head.
"It's better if we go home cause one maid said that the Masters are going crazy not knowing where you go"
He said and i nodded at him and hop on the bike,we came back and Alfred thanked me again and i just smacked his arm.
"Don't thank me Uncle,stop it"
I said and he just snickered.
"Just call me next time that you want to go there okay?"
I said to him and he nodded and smiled at me and went inside,i parked the car and headed inside only to be welcomed by a huge hug.
"You have to stop to do this girls,you will end to kill her in the spot.Let her go"
Alfred intervined immediatly and they brake the hug.
"Where have you been Baby?Alfred where did you bring her?"
Jisoo asked him and i responded.
"Yah girls stop worrying too much,i only went with Uncle to the graveyard to visit Natalie"
I said and Jisoo,Rose and Jennie were mortified.
"I'm sorry Alfred,it's long ago when we came to visit her too"
Jisoo said sadly.
"Hey Jisoo don't worry okay?Natalie understand you"
He said while smiling.
"We are sorry baby.But whenever you're not here we panick"
Sana said and looked down and the others followed her.
"Girls don't need to apologize,i understand you okay?Just whenever i'm not here call me,i will responde everytime.Be worried only when i don't reply"
I said and they nodded.
"Okay now i'm prepared for the hug"
I said and they engulfed again in the hug and i just smiled in.