Chapter 43

Seulgi pov:

We were already in the base and heading to Shit room when Jisoo stopped us.
"I don't want that shit to die already okay?Don't let to much anger get the best of you"
Jisoo said to us and we all nodded.
"Mom you too okay?"
Jisoo said then to Shin-hye that nodded,we enter the room and saw him sleeping wirh no arms and a lot of bruise of fire.
"Whoever want to wake him,go."
Jisoo said and i was already moving to him and then clenched my fist,then throw him a punch directly to his face.He woke up but i just kept punching him until i felt someone stop me.
"That's enough Seulgi.Bang Chan reproduce Lisa audio"
Jisoo said and then we hearded Lisa's voice saying 'I love you' and i immediatly calmed down.
"Please kill me already i can bear this anymore"
Min-ho pleaded us.
"I think you don't understand that you don't have any right to ask anythings"
Jisoo said to him angrily.
"Just kill me"
He continued.
"If you don't shut up i will made you suffer more"
Jisoo said and he don't say nothing more.
"Ahahhahaha what a obeying dog"
Jisoo now laughed.
"Let's start girls"
She said and we all went to him and he just low his head.
"Why don't you look at us fucking shit?"
Jennie now talk but he didn't respond so i went to him and pull his hair,he groaned hurted.
"Now that you're looking at us you see this?"
Rose lifted a big scissor infront of his eye and his eyes widened.
"You know what we will do with this Shit?I will give you a little hint,you used that to create Lisa"
Rose said with a creepy smile.
"N-noo please kill me already"
He said.
"Girls please get him naked.Mom i want you to use this,can you?"
Rose asked Shin-hye who nodded excitedly,we took his pants and down and we all laughed.
"Mom,how could he satisfy you with this thing"
Sana asked her while laughing.
"Maybe cause it's the only dick in my life.But after seeing and tasting my Baby,i'm doubting everything of him"
Shin-hye said and in that moment Min-ho replied.
"You disgust me.You not only love your daughter but you had sex with her too"
He tried but Shin-hye responded.
"Atleast i love her and she love me back,not like you Shit.And i never tried to sold my daugther to my debts not once but twice to different Mafia.And you call me disgusting.You know what? Sweeties can we keep him alive?"
Shin-hye asked us and we all nodded.
"Anything for you Mom.Now want to procede and do the thing?It's disgusting see him naked"
Jisoo said and fake puked.
"Okay sweeties.If you want to turn around cause i want to do something gross"
Shin-hye said but nobody turned,we wanted to see.
So she went to him and started caress his tight and he stiffened.
"Oh seems that my effect on you never change huh Shit"
Shin-hye said while smirking and he slowly became hard.
"Shin-hye..."
Min-ho said.
"Who told you to talk huh?"
Shin-hye said and brought the scissors closer to his dick.
"You know when it's slow it's more exciting Shit"
Shin-hye said and then made a little cut on his dick and he yelled.
"You made too much sound.Sweeties can you please shut him?"
She asked and we nodded and Jisoo signed one of his men to enter and bring her a rag,then he looked at Min-ho and brought his hands in front of his front.
"Don't worry Han,we will never do this to you,unless you broke our trust"
Irene said with seriousness.
"I will never Masters.Can i go now?"
He said and gulped down and we nodded.Then Jisoo went to Min-ho and put the rag in his mouth.
"Oh yeah,the only voice i can hear is My Baby's ans i'm fucking happy"
Shin-hye said and continued to leave little cut to him but then out of nowhere she done cut one of his ball that fell down like a biliard ball and you can his scream,Shin-hye grew annoyed about him.
"Can you shut up Shit,i can't hear my Baby voice"
She said and directly cut his other ball.
"Oh now you can't even produce anytype of semen."
Shin-hye said and laughed.
"I think that for today is enough Sweeties,i don't want him to die already."
She said and we all nodded and Chaeyoung went to Jisoo's men and instructed them how to handle everything and not let him die.
"Okay,now it's time for the boy who flirted with Baby at the bar in the airport"
Jisoo said and we all nodded.
"Mom you can stay or go into another room waiting for us"
Jisoo said and Shin-hye said.
"Don't worry sweetie i will watch you"
She said and smiled that we all reciprocated,we arrived in the room and there were only one person chained there,this time Jisoo didn't ask who wanted to wake him cause she already went infront of him and punched him in his ribs with so much force that you could hear the broke bone sound.
"Ahhhhhhhh"
He yelled immediatly waking up.
"Wakey wakey little man"
Jisoo said.
"Wh-who are y-uo? An-and why i'm he-here?"
He said looking around.
"Oh i will clear your mind then.Do you remember the cutie in the bar that you winked at?"
Jisoo asked him and he nodded.
"Ye-s,but wh-what it means?"
He asked.
"Oh it means that you winked at our fucking wife you little shit"
Jennie said and punched him too.
"I d-didn't intend to-to dis-disrespect you"
He said while crying.
"You didn't intend but you did it anyway.Now for this your little mistake you will never see the outside anymore"
Jisoo said while punching him again.
"N-no ple-please let me go-go.I have a little sister to take care of"
He said and that shocked us all but not Jisoo,Jennie,Rose,Jihyo,Momo,Dayhun and Mina.
"Don't worry about about her,we already took care of her"
Jisoo said while smirking.
"Wha-what do you m-mean?"
He said with eyes full of tears.
"Since she is still a baby we will take care of her and let her forget everything about you.And we could say that is easy cause she is only has 5 month,we will take good care of your Catherine"
Jisoo said and he was shocked.
"N-noo please"
He cried out but Jisoo shutted him with a rag and then looked at us.
"I will explain to you all later"
She said and we nodded.
"Okay then le-"
Jisoo were interrupted by her phone ringing,she replied and then with wide eyes said
"Chain her Alfred,don't let her go away okay?"
She said and then hang up immediatly.
"Let's go at the mansion girls.Baby is there"
She said and we all widene our eyes and ran with her.
"Sweeties calm down"
Shin-hye tried to calm us but nobody heard her.
"Come on Mom hurry"
I said and grabbed her hands to bring it inside the car.
"Felix go,now"
Rose yelled at him but he went really slow.
"Felix move your ass"
Rose yelled again but he didn't and said.
"I'm sorry Masters but Lisa and Alfred ordered me to go slow"
He said but we didn't heard it.
"Who are you scared the most Felix,us or Lisa"
Jennie said and Felix immediatly responded.
"If i had to be honest Masters.I work for you for ages and i'm used to,but Lisa madness is really different and it scared me.So to reply to you Masters i will say Lisa"
He said shocking us,but agree with him cause i know that girl for 18 years but still i didn't see her in full madness.
"Okay,today we will let you Felix but if happened again you know what will happen"
Jisoo said but Felix remain calm.
"Even if Lisa tell me to go slow?"
He said and nobody responded and he smirked.
"I saw that smirk Felix.You can't use Baby's name at your advantage,still remember that we are the one who hires you"
Nayeon said and his smirk vanished and he nodded.
"Masters we have to wait to that Baby Catherine"
He said and stopped the car.
"Ah yes you're right i forgot"
Jisoo said and we looked at them.
"Oh right you don't know.We took her from the house of that shit and decided not to give her to any of our men cause we want to train her to became a Mafia too."
Rose said nonchalanty and we nodded shocked,then someone knocked on the door and i opened only to see one of their men with a baby in his arms and some toy.
"Thank you,you can go now"
Jisoo said and he went away leaving the Baby with us.
"Okay,Felix go now"
Jennie said and he nodded and started again.
"Sweetie give it to me the baby"
Shin-hye said and Jisoo obeyed give it to Shin-hye.
"It passed 12 years from the last time i hold a baby in my arms.The last was My Baby before abandoning her"
Shin-hye said smiling at the baby.
"Hey Catherine"
She greeted her but the baby were asleep.After sometimes we arrived at the mansion and we immediatly headed inside to see Lisa.We arrived in the kitchen and saw all of our parents and the others eating,we were confused.
"Uhm Mom,Dad why are you here?"
I asked them confused.
"Oh hi Baby,we wanted only to visit you.You don't want us here?"
Mom said to me with a glare and i just shaked my head,then my head turned to Lisa who were looking at us with a warm smile.
"Hey My Queens"
She said with a warm smile and i immediatly run to her to hug her before the others can and i started crying.
"Hey Bear why are you crying"
Lisa said concerned while caressing my back.
"I'm s-so so sorry Baby. I don't know what happened to me yesterday."
I said crying loudly in her neck.
"Hey hey Bear.Don't apologise it's okay"
She said trying to calm me.
"No Baby it's not okay,i have to trust you and i didn't need to act like that yesterday.It's all my fault that you doubted yourself"
I said.
"No Bear i understand you and i know that you didn't that on purpouse so don't apologize.Come here you too My Queens"
Lisa said and i felt every girls come to us and hugging her.
"Hey My Queens don't cry okay?Maybe it's time to do a vacation,what do you think?"
Lisa said to us.
"But Baby you have school and we have to work,we can't go now"
Jisoo said and we nodded.
"Don't worry about that Jisoo unnie.I'm here and Kookie too,we can control everything and about school you can say to Nancy to stop the class for a week.You need it all girls"
V said and Jungkook nodded.
"Okay okay we will go.But where?"
Jisoo said and Alfred responded.
"I already told to your resort to close for a week and and leave cause you will come there Masters"
Alfred now said and they nodded.
"Okay then it's all settled"
Jisoo said,then we broke the hug with Lisa and Lisa turned to see Shin-hye who were still with Catherine in her arms.
"Mommy who is that Baby?"
Lisa said while approaching her.
"Oh we found her while we were coming back here,she was there in a box with no one near"
Shin-hye lied to her and Lisa looked at her.
"Can i hold her Mommy"
Lisa asked and Shin-hye smiled and give it to her,i tought that the baby will yell or cry in Lisa's arm but instead she seems to relax more.
"Uhh Baby what is your name cutie pie"
She said to her but obviuosly the baby didn't respond and just smiled.
"Her name is Catherine,Baby"
Jisok said and she nodded.
"What a cutie baby you are Catherine"
Lisa said to her and she just giggled.I was happy that Lisa can stay with baby but irritated cause the baby were taking all the attentions from Lisa and when i looked at the others girl and it seems that they were the same.
"Baby give Catherine back to Mom so she can made her sleep"
I said and she nodded and tried to give Catherine to Shin-hye,but when the baby didn't feel anymore Lisa she started crying. Shin-hye tried to sooth her but she didn't stop,so she tried to give her back to Lisa and when she did it she immediatly stopped and smiled.
"Seems that Lisa can really made everyone fall in love with her at first sight"
Alfred said and we glare at him while everyone else chuckled.
"Hey cutie pie do you love me too huh?"
Lisa asked Catherine and in respond she made the grabby hands,Lisa just bring her to her neck and Catherine gripped her neck.
"Really clingy uhm baby"
Lisa said and Jennie talked.
"Okay Baby give her to Mom so we can prepare for our vacation"
Jennie said and Lisa nodded and then talked to Catherine.
"Hey baby now i need to give you to Mommy,don't cry okay?"
Lisa said and Catherine do some noise like saying yes,Lisa give the baby to Shin-hye but now she didn't cry she just positionated in Shin-hye trying to turn to look at Lisa.
"Ok,we need all to prepare now"
Lisa said and we all nodded and started moving but Lisa went to Shin-hye and kissed Catherine who giggled.
"Baby you didn't still kiss us"
Chaeyoung said and Lisa turned to us and smiled,then came to us and kissed us in the lips,then we hearded from Jungkook 'jealous of a baby too' and heard all of them giggle agreeing with him.
"Okay now lets go prepare"
Lisa said and we go in our rooms.
Finally a relaxing week only with my Baby.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi guys how are you?
Today is my birthday guys.
The week that they will stay in there i will skip it to the last day.
Have a good day a please be safe guys.