Chapter 15

Jennie pov:

I was still shocked for what i saw there.We were ready to beat them up when they called her cutie but she stopped us and knocked them all.
When she talked to Nayeon with her cold voice i was really scared.But after beat them up she became again a baby,her duality it's scared me but also turn me on,how hot she was when she beat them all up,but then someone interrupted me.
"Jennie let's go or baby Lisa will be upset"
I nodded at Rose and then we headed where baby Lisa was waiting.
"Nini,Chipmunk did something they comeback and tried to do something to you?"
She asked really worried,this baby of our always worried about us.I can't wait to marry her.
"Can we go eat now,i'm really hungry now"
She said while pouting,we awed at how cute she is and nodded.

*At the restaurant*

"Hi girls"
She said and then stopped at Lisa and the continued
"Hi cutie,what do you want to order?"
"Uhm hi waitress.I want a kimchi fried rice,some fried chicken and some dumplings,thank you."
Lisa said,i were fuming and the other girls too,how she dare to call her cutie.We order the rest and then she take the menù from all of us but when she went to Lisa she opened her buttons and let Lisa see her clevage,but Lisa were distracted by Kookie and V that were playing games in their phone.She left the table frustated and we all smirked.
"Baby we want to tell you something,okay?"
Jisoo started and we all looked at her puzzled,then she stared at me and Rose and mouthed "Guardian" we understood and nodded.
"So Lisa i want to tell you that me and my sisters are your guardians"
Jisoo said carefully,we looked at her waited for her to respond,the other girls were shocked too,after a minute she started looking at us,we were afraid that she would snap but she smiled widely at us and then hugged us three tightly.
"So are you happy baby?"
We asked her,she looked at us and then responded.
"I'm super happy,it means that i can live there with you?We can do a lot of sleepover and other things,with all of you."
She said super excited.
"Actually baby we don't sleep there,only you"
Seulgi said sadly.
"Oh.."
Lisa became really sad that hurt me so i said.
"Seulgi,Jeongyeon and Jungkook,you can stay also here,we have a lot of bedroom here.You have only to advise your parents."
Lisa became happy again and run to me and then jumped to me,we almost fall but it was worth it.
"Baby you're more happy now"
I asked her.
"Yes,Nini i love youuu"
And we all froze and Lisa looked at us.
"Yah girls what happened,why are you all red?And Nini are you okay,cause you're in tears"
I wiped the tears in my eyes that i didn't even realize that were falling.She said she love me.SHE SAID SHE LOVE ME! I then started jumping from my seat.
"Yahh baby do you only love Jennie?"
Nayeon asked almost irritatedly.
"No bunny i love you too,Hyun too,JY too,Bear too,Chichu too and Chipmunk too,i love you all"
And like that my happines were taken away,but i don't care she said that to me first,yey!
"Yah baby and me and Jungkook"
V asked irritated.
"I love you too oppas but i love them more and i want to marry them"
Again we were all shocked,even if we already know that we still remain shocked by Lisa straightforwadsness.
"Yah baby you can't tell that like this,we were almost dying of heart attack."
Jeongyeon said while blushing really hard and massage her heart.Lisa looked at us confused but just shrug it off and waited for her food.After 5 minute we recompose our self and looked at her with heart eyes.I guess we fell in love with the right person.
"Hi again guys and cutie here is your order.For you cutie here we go,this is your order."
She said while sneaky pass her a note.
"Miss,you slipped a note in my tray."
Lisa said innocently,the others that didn't notice what the waitress were doing and then looked at the waiter angry.
"Hey you what's your name and why you give OUR baby a note?"
Rose said while emphasazing 'our',before she could take back her note,Jeongyeon immediatly snatched from Lisa hand.
"Oh someone here were trying to flirt with our baby huh"
Jeongyeon said while fuming,we were all like her.
"You think you could do something like that.Call the manager now"
Irene said to another waiter that immediatly go there,after 1 minute she cameback with him and he look at me,Rose and Jisoo and his eyes went wide and bow to us.
"Miss Kims why do you called me here?There is any problem."
He said scared.
"Yes,your waitress here flirted with OUR baby here."
Jisoo said.
"I'm so sorry Miss Kim i will fire her now,sorry ms-"
Before he could finish Lisa interrupted him.
"Girls don't you think that's too much huh?Don't you think about her,maybe she live alone and this money it's the only thing that she can earn.If you let him fire her right now,i want her to work for you and i don't want to hear a complain."
"But baby she flirted wi-"
Before Nayeon could finish her sentence Lisa stopped her.
"Even if she flirted with me,i will never stop loving you,so you could only tell her to stop,not all of this.You don't know how hard could it be to find a job,even me don't know cause luckily i always had Seulgi and Jeongyeon to help me.So from now on she will work for you and you fucking manager you should care for every personal that work for you,even if the one who complain is the richest man alive,you should always defend them cause it's like your second family.So from now on whenever i come in this restaurant and one of your employee complain to me that you treat them like shit,you will see hell and my hell is way more bad than the Demon's one,now all of you employee,if you try to abuse the fact that i will defend you and scredited him for no reason you will see hell as well.And came to you girls,if you abuse of your power with everyone,you already know what Alfred said."
She looked at all of us,even at the other people who were eating there,we didn't speak and only nodded.Then she spoke again.
"And you,waitress that flirted with me,in my heart there is a lot of love but you have to earned it and this method didn't work"
She said and then scolded her too.
"But when you're at work,you have to work not flirt with the customers,understood?"
She nodded too and then look down.
"I don't want to eat anymore,take my food and gave them to the homeless outside,go!"
And immediatly all the waiters and even the manager take her food and went out to give that to the homeless.
"Kookie,V stop laughing,you're lucky that you didn't do anything wrong but there is nothing to laugh about."
She said and they stop laughing and look down.
"We go now,i will call alfred and ask him if he can fetch me here,you all use your car and don't try to complain,the new girl will go with you girls and if you even try to touch a single hair to her will face my punishment and this time will be triplicated."
She finally said and called Alfred then went outside,we all followed her outside without saying a word and waited for Alfred.When he arrived Lisa immediatly went in and Alfred drove off.We looked at eachother and entered the car.
"I'm so sorry miss Kim for getting you all in trouble,i didn't know anything and she is so cute and i feel inside of me this strange sensation that she have to be mine"
The waitress said,we only sighed and said.
"No we're the one who should apologize to you,we're too much jealous of her and we didn't think how firing someone could mean if she is alone.Can we know your name? You will fit in Lisa polygamy."
I said and shocked them all apart from Jisoo and Rose who nodded.
"Don't look at me like that.At the beginning only me,Jisoo and Rose should have married her but we included all of you cause,even if we are Mafia we are even human and care for the others emotion sometimes and love can hurt a lot,that's why we decided to include all of you,Irene and Nayeon cause we are your friends and see you hurt affect us,you Jeong and Seulgi cause you became our friends too and also cause you're her bestfriends and if she saw you two hurt she would never be really happy.So it doesn't change anything if she became part of us too.You see how she cared for her in that restaurant it means that she already care for her."
They all thinked and the girl then said.
"Thank you miss Kim but i don't know if i even had attract her,she seems only friendly to me.And my name is Minatozaki Sana but you can call me Sana."
She said.
"Hey don't think low of your self,i admit that i was jealous cause you're really beatifull and don't think that.It's only that our Baby Lisa is a innocent and pure hearted person so she doesn't know anything about relationship and flirt."
Rose said.
"Oh i see now,but i'm not rich or anything.Lisa actually told the truth about me causr i don't have money and i live alone so that work was my only method to earn money,my parents and all my relative live in Japan so i don't have anyone who could helped mean and it's hell to find a job here.So Lisa gave me a second chance by give me another work and it's to work for you."
Sana said.
"She don't care if you are rich or not,she care for the person only and that's also why we love her so much,she get more excited for the little things.So try to win her even if i think you're already in her heart too.And i propose you to became a Mafia with us if you want to marry her too,but if you don't you will work for us like a maid but you can't marry her,it's your choice"
Jisoo said and without even a second Sana nodde her head and said.
"I will be Mafia,not cause i want to be that,actually i'm scared to be a Mafia but onlu cause with that i can marry Lisa."
We then laughed along with her but she asked then.
"What kind of punishment Lisa give?"
We blushed and then looked at Seulgi.
"She will spank you 100 times,but this time i think it will be 300 cause she triplicated."
Seulgi said and Sana blushed too.
"We will play rock,paper and scissor to decide who will take the punishment"
Nayeon said excited.
"Nooo i always lose at that,make it playable for me too."
Rose whine so we decided to play let the sort decided.
"Then we will ask siri if she can choose a number from 1 to 7 so it's fair"
We decided the number and then asked siri.
"The number i choose is 7"
"Yessssss,see the sort choose me,after so many times lose at 'rock,paper,scissors' the fate choose me"
Rose yelled and jumped from her seat.
"First of all,Sana this will be your request to enter in the polygamy,you will fake to be hurt my Rose,okay?"
Jisoo said and you can say from her vocmice  that she was frustrated that she didn't get choose by the number.Sana nodded and when we arrived in our mansion the act started.
"Yah Rose leave her,she already apologized to us."
Nayeon yelled intentionally,we waited for 5 second and Lisa immediatly knock at the door of the car.
"Yah chipmunk stop right now,want to be punished huh? If in the next 5 second you don't open the door chipmunk you will face me tonight for your punishment"
And then Rose grabbed the hair of Sana not hard but only for the act and then we opened the door,in the car entered this heavy aura and we all know that is Lisa.
"Chipmunk tonight you will stay with me,prepare you will not sleep for the entire night and tomorrow you will not be able to sit."
She said and then grabbed the hand of Sana and comforted her.Damn,she can be an actor,i can't tell that she was fake crying if she didn't smile when Lisa grabbes her hands.
"Lisa,i deserved that don't need to punish her"
Sana said.
"No she hurt you and i don't like when someone hurt someone who is already in my heart,even if it's one of the girl.Like i said to them i will defend everyone that is in my heart and you already are inside even if i don't know your name"
Lisa said.
"My name is Sana and it's alright,like i said i deserve that so don't need to punish her"
Sana said again.
"I will still punish her,she disobeyed what i said and she have to do the punishment"
Our baby today is more serious and damn it's more hot.
"Baby forgive me please,i was blinded by the anger,i'm so sorry please"
Rose fake pleaded and also fake cried and with that cry Lisa came back to her baby mode.
"No chipmunk please don't cry,if you want i can cancel your punishment,but please stop crying,you know that i don't like when one of you cry."
Lisa said sadly and almost in tears.Rose widened her eyes and stopped.
"Hey baby don't cry,see i'm okay now."
"So are you really okay,we can really cancel your punishment"
Lisa said again.
"No baby,i will take the responsabilities for my action and i will face my punishment."
Rose said.
"Okay then,tonight in my room when everyone get in bed you will come with me."
She said and then get back to Sana.
"Are you really okay Sana Unnie,i guessed you're my unnied cause you don't go to school"
"I'm 23 how old are you Lisa"
Sana asked.
"I'm 19 so i will call you unnie,or you want a nickname too?"
Lisa asked and Sana nodded.
"Uhm let me think...Aha i will call you Squirrel cause you look like a squirrel."
Lisa responded and Sana blushed,then she said.
"Then i will call you Baby Lisa too like the others"
"Yahh did you all share the mind,why everyone call me Baby,i'm 19"
She said and stomped her feet.
"That's why"
Jungkook mumbled but Lisa don't know how heard him.
"Kookie want to be punished you too huh?
She said and immediatly Jungkook zip her mouth.
"Okay,who want to see a movie?"
Irene said and Lisa immediatly raise her hands,we chukled and then we went inside.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi guys how are you? Hope you like the story.I want to say that lisa'a harem it's still not completed there are still some girls that will be added,hope you will stay and wait for other charapters to know who are them,some of the girl i are already presented in the story,but some no.
Have a good day guys.
Bye