The Night of IndyPopCon

A/N
flerpyplier and I both wrote different parts in this. I also edited this one shot, so hopefully you guys like both of our writing!

Third Person POV

As Sean walked into Mark's hotel room and noticed that he was pacing around, not acknowledging Sean's presence.

"Mark?" Sean spoke up.

"Sean... I need to tell you something. I-I've been lonely for a while now and- well, we haven't spent that much time together here at IndyPopCon. Would you mind if we, uh, you know..." Mark stopped mid sentence. Sean looked at him with a confused expression, hoping he would get the clue that he was lost.

"Can you, uh-" Mark got so choked up on his words, it was making him frustrated. "Ugh, will you sleep with me?" he blurted out.

Sean's bright blue eyes widened at what the dark haired man had just asked him.

Ah shit! Mark thought, knowing that he said had most likely gotten the wrong idea in Sean's mind. Not that I wouldn't want him to sleep with me in that way, though...

"Uh, not like that! Well- well kind of, but... but not awkward! No, not awkward..." Mark whispered that last part to himself as he looked down at the floor with an intense blush covering his cheeks.

"U-Uh, well... I don't know what to say." Sean said, his voice shaky. He was shocked at how Mark phrased that.

"What will everyone think?" Sean asked nervously, afraid of what their fanbases would do if they found out about whatever was about to happen.

"I don't know, but as long as you're with me, I'll be happy." Mark declared, staring right into the Irish lad's eyes.

Mark began to make his way over to Sean, and rested his hand on his right cheek gently. He smiled slightly and leaned in, their lips barely brushing before a loud knock on the door of Mark's hotel room interrupted them.

"Hey Mark, it's Bob and Wade!" Bob yelled through the door.

"It's almost 12:30 in the morning, why aren't they in their rooms?" Mark asked, a little aggravated. He walked to the door and opened it for the guys.

"Hey Mark! Hey Jackaboy! What are you here for?" Wade asked.

"Oh! Uh, I just came over to visit Mark because- because we didn't get enough time to hang out all weekend." Sean struggled out. Wade and Bob exchanged confused looks. They knew he was hiding something. They weren't going to pester it out of him, though. That would be rude.

"Oh... okay then." Wade answered awkwardly.

"We'll just go then. You spend enough time with us already, Mark, you need to hang out with Sean as much as you can while he's here." Bob smiled brightly at the two, and with that, both of them went out the door. Sean blushed madly when he realized what would've happened earlier if they didn't come over.

"S-So..."

"Nice save." Mark added, a relieved look taking over his face.

"Thanks..." Sean practically whispered. He was trying to avoid making eye contact, but it was difficult. Mark's beautiful brown eyes were just too perfect. He couldn't resist gazing into them for a little longer.

"Now, where were we?" Mark questioned, looking at Sean with a slight smirk. And Sean just couldn't resist him.

They both leaned in and their lips met in the middle. The kiss was passionate, not too forceful, yet not too light. Mark decided to move his hands to Sean's waist to bring him closer. Their bodies were now touching, and Sean couldn't contain himself any longer.