Part 3

Hello guys. I'm back with the next chapter. Hope you like it. And if you do, vote and comment to let me know.

Let's start...

Sana and Sid were sleeping cuddling each other. It seemed that they were together after ages. Sana woke up before Sid. She saw the time. It was 6:35 in the evening. They had slept through 2 hours. It was the most refreshing nap she had in some days. Her eyes scanned his feature. He looked so cute with mouth slightly open, arms around her waist and his one leg on her both legs. Her body was fully trapped underneath his. And she loved this feeling, the feeling of belongingness. She felt safe, protected and most of all loved. Adoring her hot but cute boyfriend, she got an idea. An idea to wake him up, the way he loves. She, with great difficulty, freed herself from him without alarming him. 

What do you think? What is her plan? 

Let me give you a hint. 

She is a bit quirky. With everything she does, she leaves her mark behind. That's her specialty. They both are somehow same. He is also kinky a bit. Not pain giving but a pleasure giver. Control is the thing for which they strive. Now, she's in power. And she is gonna pleasure him the way he would love but she'd have that control over him. 

She brought her pretty handcuffs from her bag. 

Obviously, she normally doesn't carry them around with herself, but the visit to boyfriend is special, right? When she knows her bf and she knows that he's going to make good use of it. 

She gently held his hand, intertwined their fingers, kissed his knuckles and handcuffed him. Then she looped the handcuffs through the bed post and did the same with his other hand. 

Now, he was trapped, under her, for her mercy, all hers. She silently giggled thinking about his reaction and then scolded herself quietly for getting distracted and ordered herself to focus.

He looked so hot, shirtless, only with his shorts on. She gave herself a pat to move forward and started her job. Slowly, she hovered over him, admired him for few seconds and then kissed his forehead, eyes, cheeks, ear lobes and finally pecked his lips. Then she kissed his jaw, it looked so ravishing that she lost her control and bit there hard. 

He woke up startled with pain. But she was in her own zone, she kept kissing. Moving down his body, she licked and sucked his chest and neck area marking him.

"Baby, what are you doing?" he said huskily.

She looked up to see him staring at her. She smirked at him, stuck her tongue out and rotated it around his nipple, maintaining their eye contact. She looked so alluring. He groaned. She blew air on the place she licked and moved to the other nipple. 

"Loving you." she replied.

"But it's not fair" he moaned out when his nipple had the same treatment.

"Suck and bite. You're just teasing me." he gritted through his teeth when she moved further down.

"My choice." she shrugged her shoulders and kept trailing the path with kisses as she went on.

"OPEN MY HANDS, SHEHNAAZ"

"And then what? You would tie my hands? No, thank you, sir." she announced her decision.

"I don't tease you. I do it properly. I lick, suck and bite for your satisfaction."

"Do you want satisfaction?" she asked lightly touching him over his shorts.

He nodded his head as she touched the band of his shorts.