Part-8

Hello people. I'm back with the update. Vote and comment if you like this part. 

To conclude in brief, the three of them were in deep shit owing to their lies. Sidharth was very sad and silent from the past hour. He was sitting on the couch with his feet on the table shaking continuously. Sana hates it to the core when he does it. He is mamma's boy and this was very depressing. She just sat beside him hugging him with her head on his chest. And he was kissing her head time to time. Vicky was laying on the bed thinking about everything.

"Hulk..." she whispered.

"Hmm..." 

"I love you. Aur wo bhi bahut sara."

"I know my superwoman."

"Ahaan aap bhi bolo."

"kya bolun meri jaan"

"That you love me" 

"Har bar kehne ki kya jarurat nhi hoti na bacha."

"Par mujhe sunna hai abhi."

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Bhai ko jane do phir bolunga bhi aur karunga bhi. Okay?"

She blushed and just snuggled in his chest.

Vicky glanced at them and saw them murmuring and smiling to each other. He rolled his eyes and got up from the bed. 

"Oh hero-heroin, mere jane tak ruk jao. Kahi bhi shuru mat ho jaya kro. Isike parinaam ka anjam bhugat rahe hain hum."

"Don't say anything about my baby. Bahut marungi main tumhe, Vicky."

"Tu to hai hi chudail.  Aur kya karegi. Khoon to peeti hai ab bade bhai ko maregi bhi?"

"Bhai bas kro dono." they both turned their faces the other way. 

"Yaar kis chakkar mein fas gaye hain hum. Mujhe to is bhootni ki chinta hai. Maa bahut gussa hongi sab janke. Ise accept nhi kiya to roti firegi mere paas. Main kya karun yaar. Kujh samajh nhi a raha. Mujhe pata hota na ye sab hone wala hai, ise kabhi nhi lata yahan."

"Bhai relax kro. Kujh raasta nikal lenge. Mom bhi maan jayengi. Main baat karunga. Ab aap jao rest kro. Baby, you also need rest naa. Let's sleep."

Ja raha hun bhai. Why are you adamant on making me leave. I know tum logon ko romance krna hai. Dhyan rakhna Sanu." he kissed her head and left.

"Stand up baby. Let's sleep"

She raised her arms in front of him. And he raised his eyebrow in question.

"Godi"

And there he melted on her pout.

"Aww mera bacha. He picked her up. Her legs tightly locked around his torso and she hid her face in his neck.

"Shehnaaz, maa maan jayengi, Okay. Main bata dunga kal hi unko. She'd be a little angry but after that she'll be the happiest for us."

He took her to the closet and changed their clothes.

"Baby, bhookh lagi hai."

"Kya khayega mera baby." he asked her laying her gently on the bed.

"Pizza" she pouted and he kissed the pout. 

"I love you mera baby. You know how to make me happy. Main abhi gya aur abhi aya. Okay, meri jaan?"

She nodded her head and yawned sleepily.