Third shot

Hello everybody.
Vote and comment if you like the update. I'll be waiting for your response. Thank you to everyone who read, vote and comment.

Happy reading!

"Maa ne meri pitai ki aaj." He pouted telling her. She looked at him as if he were a clown. "Aap jhuth bol rahe ho na?"  He pinched his throat swearing.
" Kasam se. Maa ne chappal se mara mujhe." She laughed seeing his pout. "Are yaar, main tumhe apna dukhda suna raha hun aur tum has rahi ho. Buri baat." She stopped laughing and asked sincerely, " Lagi apko?"

He shook his head in denial. "Not the first time, darling. Main bahut naughty tha shuru se hi. To pata nhi kitni baar maar padi hai mujhe. Par bura is baat ka nhi laga ki maa ne mujhe mara. Bura is baat ka laga ki wo gussa mujhe pe nhi balki apne aap pe thi. She was regretting her decision to get you married to me."

He sighed in defeat. "Achha kiya waise. Bahut pareshan kiya apne sabko." She pointed out trying to ease him. " Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai." He nodded his head in agreement.

"Par main sachi bataun ki main yahan kyun aya?" A teasing smile adorned his lips.

"Kyun?"

"Kavita di ne mujhe tumhari photo dikhayi. Wo bhi "accidentally". I'm sure they had planned it all along but I was blown away. Matlab how can anyone be so pretty. I was like ab to jana hi padega."

"Sach me?" Excitement was pouring through her voice.

"Aur nahi to kya. Itni sundar biwi mayke mein thodi achhi lgti hai." He smirked.

"Konsi photo dekhi aapne meri?" Her eyes were twinkling like stars.

"Suit dress mein thi. Dark blue kurta aur pink pant."

"Oh! Wo wali dekhi apne. Wo to photo bhi bahut achhi ayi thi."

"But sach me you are more beautiful than that."

"Flirt kar rahe ho mere sath?" She smiled.

"Apni biwi se flirt nhi sach hi bolte hain madam." He stood up and kissed her nose. " Tum wahi pahan lo na jo pehn rakha tha main bhi change karke ata hun. Fir relax hoke baatein karte hai."

He went towards the washroom to freshen up while Sana went to other room to change.

When he came out from the washroom, Sana was sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone. He came and she looked at him. He reciprocated the smile on his face.

"Chalein? Khana tyaar hai. Mumma ne bulaya hai."

"Haan chalo. Bhookh lagi hai ab to. Too much emotions for one day."

She nodded her head and got up to go. He walked beside her and softly intertwined their fingers. Sana looked at him surprised but he carried on silently without looking at her as if it was the new normal for them.

When they returned home, his mother was ecstatic seeing them together. She talked to Sidharth and apologised for blackmailing her but she confessed to him that she and his sisters never trusted his choice in girls. He seemed to like bitchy bitch girls which scared them. So, this step was taken to save him from himself. Obviously, he was irritated with this statement but his mother is a woman. So, she gave him examples to prove the point and he had to agree.

Since then he gave his 100% to their relation. Sana proved to be best choice. Her poetry fascinated him. He loved her reciting poems randomly. He remembers each and every conversation that happened between them, even meaningless ones. These were the moments when his heart was full and he was the happiest.

He remembers their first time together. She had specially arranged everything for their first month anniversary. Before that, they had electrified instances but he was hesitant to move forward too fast. But she looked so sexy in red saree. And the way she confessed her love for him made him fall for her more. It was very special for both of them.