Part-7

Hello people. I'm back with another chapter of the story. Thank you for reading my story. And lastly, let me know you views. Vote and comment, if you like the update.

Let's start...

He drove his car to a nearby pharmacy and bought 5-6 test kit. He also bought chocolates for Shehnaaz. He drove back to his house and entered his room. Obviously, she is not in his room. He messaged Sana to come to his room which she denied as expected. He sent her pictures of chocolates. And again as expected, she came within two minutes. She snatched the chocolates and started unwrapping one. He let her eat and sat besides her. She took her time relishing it and he was shaking his feet in anticipation.

When she finished one, he quickly made her stand and took her to the bathroom and handed her the packet of test kits. She gave him a puzzled look. He sighed.

"This is test kit. Use it." the words confused her but realization settled in after few minutes. She opened her calendar and looked through her period chart.

"F****"

He again sighed and held her shoulders. "It's completely fine baby. We're going to be fine. It's OK. OK?"

She involuntarily nodded in a haze. "Now go in and test. Do you need me to come?"

She shook her head and clutched his hand. "We'll be fine, right?"

"Obviously, meri jaan." He kissed her head and hugged her tightly.

She went in the bathroom.

After five minutes, Sid knocked on the door and she opened the door at the same time. She was crying. When she hugged him, "I'm going to be mamma."

He smiled and hugged her. "Aur main papa." She nodded and hugged him more tightly. 

He broke the hug and knelt down in front of her and lifted her top to display her stomach to himself. He caressed the belly area and kissed there. "This is my baby. Our baby. A beautiful symbol of our love. We love you, baby. And we'll waiting for you eagerly. Right, baby?" He looked up at Sana who was already adoring his cute talks with the baby.

"Which baby are you talking to?" She asked him. "Obviously, meri cute si princess who is all ready to be a mommy. Right, mommy?" and he kissed her belly. She just nodded her head. 

"We must consult a gynecologist for the follow up. I should call Manvi for the appointment. What say?" "Hmm, call her." 

She sat down on the bed while he called the doctor. "Hey Manvi. What's up?"

"Everything is good. How are you and how's my pretty bhabhi." He glanced at Sana who was ogling him with anticipation.

"We're good. Actually, I called you for an appointment."

"Kya appointment? Aapko jab zarurat ho a jao. Waise hua kya hai?" He blushed thinking about it and Sana was looking at him bemusedly. 

"Wo actually..." he cleared his throat, " we think we're pregnant." And there was silence. And after few minutes, he just heard a squeal on the other side that sounded more like a scream as he had to distance himself from the phone. 

"Matlab main bua banne wali hun. Oh my God. I can't tell you how happy I am."

"That's what we need you to test, Manu." he rolled his eyes and kept his phone at bit distance because of her loud voice.

"OK. Aap jaldi se aa jao hum test karlenge. Jaldi jaldi a jao. Okay? I'm waiting." And she cut the phone excitedly.

"What did she say?" 

"Let's go."

They sneakily left the house one after the other and reached the hospital. After all the examinations, Manvi came with the reports.