Part-6

Hello people. I'm back with another chapter. Let me know your suggestions. Thank you for reading. Vote and comment to tell me your views.

she starts hitting him.

"Are mazaak kar raha tha meri maa."

"Jaldi se sach bolo."

"Jab tum mere paas hoti ho na to sab kujh achha lagta hai, man shaant rehta hai. Ek energy si milti hai. Tumhare honthon ko dekh le dil karta hai ki bas choosta hi rahun." He traced her lips with his thumb. And his fingers slowly mapping her body.

"Itne juicy hai ye. tumhare gaal bilkul apple jaise, kha jaane ka man karta hai. Tumhari gardan." He kissed there. His gaze fixed on her breast and hand followed. Before she could understand he had rolled her t-shirt up and was gazing at the chest area.

"Kitne din baad darshan hue mere pyaaro ke. Maine kitna miss kiya hai tumhe." He grasped one in each hand and kissed the nipples one by one over bra.

He put his hand underneath her and opened the hook. Sana tried to do that herself but he did it himself.

"Did you miss daddy? My babies." He again kissed them and gave them a long suck.

"They missed you too." Sana caressed his face. The thought of losing him was heartbreaking for her and she never wanted to feel that again. 

"I know ki  inhone to mujhe miss kiya but kya mere pyare se baby ne mujhe miss kiya?" Sid asked Sid kissing the corner of her mouth.

She rapidly nodded her head comically and gripped his neck pulling him for another kiss.

"I love you so much" confessed Sid looking into her eyes.

"I know main hun hi itni pyaari." she laughed making him smile.

"Dekho mere marks abhi bhi hain. To prove ki kitni pyaari ho tum." he replied looking at her chest area which had faint marks from their last encounter. He makes some to remind her to whom she belongs and also because she loves it. She also gives him love bites, mostly, where people can see. Most importantly for girls to see and be in their limits. She says that she has imprinted him like werewolves and he always laughs when she tries to howl like one but ends up in cute mewls under him or over him or side by him or before him, in short, her actions make him turn on and they end up in any of the above positions. 

He doesn't mind her imprint on him. He loves it. Loves how her body smells like him, his bedroom like her. He kissed her forehead.

"Mera 'I love you'?" he asked her continuing their banter.

"Apko pata nhi hai?"

"Pata to hai lekin tell me in a unique way. Show me."

"Kaise?" 

"Mujhe kya pata."

"Mujhe koi genre do." 

"Show me by seducing me."

"Yeh unique hai?"

"Tum unique banao na ise. Yahi to challenge hai. My body is your canvas. Show some creativity baby."

Sana sat on his thighs, thought for a moment and then passed a naughty smile to Sid. He understood that she has some quirky idea that will effect him, positively or negatively, he couldn't decipher. 

"Sana tumhare dimaag mein kya chal raha hai?"

"Bas seduce hi karna hai na?"

"Krna to hai."

"Apki ties kahan hai?"

"Kyun? Phirse bandhna hai?   Yeh hai tumhara unique?"

"Sirf seduce hi krna hai na?"