Chapter two - fresh beginnings

Finally school ends and I make my way home. First day back and it's draining, I enjoyed the break so much, away from all the teachers and boring lessons. But yeah what can I do except for enduring the torture, right? Okay that might be a bit harsh but whatever, it won't hurt the schools feelings anyway.

I enter my home and lock the door behind me. It's quiet so I call out. "Mom? I'm home from school." I wait for an answer but it never comes. That's weird, she should be home right now. I walk over to the living room and find her asleep on the couch. Poor mama she must have been tired. I let her sleep but I write a quick note saying that I'll be out and to not worry.

I quietly make my way up to my room to avoid waking her up. I sigh seeing the business outfit I choose the night before. This is all so real now, I'm dreading going there. Maybe I shouldn't have put this on me too? Anyways I take a quick shower and change into the clothes. A plain long sleeve paired with black pant suits, I add a thin belt and some jewellery. One last glance in the mirror, damn I look good. I really like business clothes and heels, oh how I love them. I'm wearing my black Louboutins, the ones with a red sole. They're so sexy, I'd marry them if I could.

I leave the house and drive to work. My favourite music plays and I am enjoying the afternoon sun. It's so peaceful. I arrive but I am confused, I take out my phone, double checking the address. It's correct, I am stood infront of car company. And it's my favourite, Audi. Am I dreaming, how did I end up working for my favourite car brand. One of their cars literally stands on my life goal list. The Audi R8 in matte black. Another thing I'd marry.

I make my way inside carrying my bag, that I stuffed full with all kind of things I could possibly need. You never know. I walk up to the info and they tell me to walk up the stairs and to the second door on the left. I follow their instructions. Downstairs are all different kind of Audi cars presented but upstairs are only offices, probably to make the deals. I shrug and knock on the second door to the left, I plaster on a smile and wait for an answer.

"Come in." I hear from the other side of the door. I do as I'm told and walk in. I might pass out, in front of me I see the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Her sharp jawline, her shiny hair and those eyes, oh wow. I might have been staring too long because she starts smirking. She gestures me to sit down and starts talking. "So Miss Donovan, I see you're here for the job." I breathe out becoming a bit nervous, well, a lot. "Yes I am."

"Good, you'll be working for me. My name is Miss Arison." For her, that will be amazing. She holds out her hand, I take it and shake it for a second before letting go. Damn she has a tight grip. "Nice to meet you." I say wanting to at least make a good impression. "Nice to meet you too, seeing as you haven't been giving any information yet. I'll be filing you in over the this week, you'll mostly be organising and planning stuff." I nod.

"But for today I'll just show you around to make you feel a little less lost." She adds standing up, allowing me to take a look at her outfit. She's wearing a navy blue suit with a white blouse, a few buttons opened showing her necklace. I sigh, she looks so godly.

The rest of my shift she showed me around explaining each room and telling me which specific task I'd have to do the next few days. Those include planning her meetings, making phone calls, organising her schedule and helping her with her work. I'll basically always be by her side, I could just admire her all day long.

I pack up my stuff and go over to her office opening her door. "I'll be heading home now, have a great night." I bid my goodbye to her. "Take care." She nods.

I think this new job was an excellent idea of mine, I smirk to myself.

So another chapter huh? Who would have thought? xx