Part 1

Louis wakes up to a pair of big doe eyes staring at him. "Morning, Love," He greets, stretching out. He frowns when Harry doesn't respond. "Haz?" He asked, sitting up. Harry was sitting crisscross on his side of the bed, head tipped confused, staring at Louis. Louis sighed, rubbing the rest of the sleep from his eyes before grabbing Harry's hands. "Hi baby," He smiled softly.

Harry smiled, crawling into Louis' lap. "Hi, Daddy."

"How long have you been up baby?" Harry shrugged. "You haven't left the bed have you?"

"No daddy. Been a good boy," He assured.

"Always my good boy. How about we get you dressed and eat some breakfast, yeah?"

"Nana?"

"Yeah, we can have a banana," Louis said, standing up. He stretched himself out until he felt the satisfying clicks on his joints. He reached out, Harry smiling and scrambling over into Louis' arms to be picked up. Louis balanced Harry on his hip, carrying him into their spare room.

"Dinos?" Harry asked once Louis laid him down on his changing table.

"Of course. I know how much you love those footies," Louis smiled, tickling at Harry's tummy till he giggled.

"Daddy, tickles!"

Louis kissed the tip of Harry's nose before opening one of the drawers and pulling out Harry's favorite dinosaur footies. He carefully dressed Harry before grabbing a pacifier from another drawer, attaching it to a chain, and clipping it on his outfit so his boy won't lose it. "There, nice and comfy. Now let's go fill that belly of yours, yeah?"

"Nana!" Harry clapped.

Louis perched Harry back on his hip, carrying him downstairs and placing him in a chair. Harry sat patiently, swinging his legs back and forth while Louis mashed up his banana for him. "On your own or want help?"

Harry thought for a moment before pointing at Louis. "Help please."

"Such good manners," Louis smiled. "Open up," Louis said, raising the spoon to Harry's lips. Harry happily ate each bite of banana until his bowl was empty. "You did such a good baby. Finished all your banana. How's your belly? Need your bottle?"

"I all fully daddy. Maybe bottle later?"

"Of course. You let me know when you want it, okay?"

"Otay Daddy. I get down now?"

Louis nodded, picking Harry up from his chair and placing him down. Harry wobble though, falling into Louis. "Woah there. I guess we're feeling a little younger than usual then?" Harry nodded, eyes getting a little wet. "Hey, no tears. You're okay. Little scared you were going to fall?"

"Don't want owies."

"I agree. It's okay now though. Daddy will carry you."

"Tanks Daddy," Harry said, tucking his head into Louis' neck when he picked him up.

"You're welcome." Louis carried Harry into the living room, getting him set up on the floor. "Daddy needs to go get himself ready. Would you like to watch some cartoons?"

"Wanna watch punzle, please."

Louis hummed, logging into Disney plus and playing Tangled. "Stay put baby, alright? Daddy will be back in just a few minutes."

"Otay. Harry stay," He nodded, tucked his head down trying to get ahold of his pacifier. Louis chuckled, reaching out and popping it into his boy's mouth.

Louis stood back in the doorway for a moment, wanting to make sure that Harry wasn't going to crawl off. Once he deemed it okay, he made his way back upstairs, quickly picking out some clothes to get dressed in, wanting to get back to his boy as quickly as he could.