Part 8

Louis' morning had already been exhausting. He woke up to a still whiny Harry who refused to be anywhere but close to Louis and started a fuss every time Louis tried to do something where he couldn't have his arms occupied with carrying his boy.

They were currently in their crib, Harry laying across Louis' lap and slowly suckling his bottle while looking up at Louis. Tear stains still present on his cheeks and his eyes red rimmed.

Louis cooed to him quietly, whispering soft words while caressing Harry's hair making him purr.

Louis still had no clue what happened to Harry that made him drop this hard. He had to wait until Harry came a bit up more until he would ask him. He knew Harry'd be startled if Louis would get him up know especially when he felt this little and overwhelmed already.

Regressing was exhausting for Harry so Louis didn't want to add up to the stress his boy already had.

He gave Harry a peck on his forehead, making Harry smile around the bottle. "You're my good boy aren't you?" He spoke softly at him. The younger boy mumbled something which louis couldn't understand because of the bottle.

He was happy that Harry was more talkative today, since he hardly spoke anything yesterday.

Harry pushed the bottle out of his mouth with his tongue telling Louis he didn't want anymore.

"Look Baby it's not much left. You can drink the rest." Louis shook the bottle, showing to Harry that there wasn't much more than a quarter left to the bottle.

Harry pouted but took the bottle back into his mouth anyway. Louis smiled at him, waiting patiently for Harry to finish the rest.

"'M gonna have to ask Zee if he can pick some food for us up." He said to no one in particular when Harry was done, walking with him back into the kitchen. Harry thankfully ate his mashed bananas this morning, leaving Louis less worried with what he should feed his baby.

"Zee?" Harry repeated head peeking up from where it was settled on Louis' shoulder.

"Yeah baby, Zee. We need some food and he and Liam can pick something up for us. I'll just tell him you're really sick and I'm feeling not so well either."

Their friends didn't know of their... thing. Louis and Harry came to the conclusion that it's best if they didn't know. Not because they would judge them, Louis was sure that once everything was thoroughly explained that they'd be cool with it but Harry didn't feel comfortable with them knowing or them even being around when he was in his headspace.

"Daddy no," Harry whined when Louis tried to set him down on their sofa making Louis sigh. "Just a few moments Haz. Lemme just call Zayn and then we'll watch a movie or something alright?" Louis grabbed Harry's arms that were wrapped around his neck and untangled himself from the grip the younger boy had on him.

"There you go, now hush it's just a few moments." Louis spoke when he saw that Harry started to whimper. "Be good and stay here." Louis took Harry's stuffed bear that was laying behind him and gave it to Harry, the younger boy grabbing it with a scowl on his face that didn't look as intimidating with a pacifier in his mouth as Harry probably thought it was.

Louis gave Harry one last look before stepping out of the living room into the hall were he quickly called Zayn. Louis tried his best to make his voice sound nasal so that Zayn would believe him. It was a quick call, Zayn immediately agreeing and just asking louis to send him a shopping list.

"Thanks mate, I owe you one."

"You're welcome. Tell Haz to get well soon."

"Will do Zee. Bye."