Part 12

Good morning baby boy." Louis cheered walking into the nursery. Harry was already up, sitting in the middle of the bed with the blanket pooled around him. A happy smile pops out behind his pacifier, cheeks red and curls messy.

"Daddy, wake." He replies as Louis goes over to the window, opening the blinds.

"Yeah, you're already awake aren't you? Did you sleep good?" It's eight am, which Louis deems as a good time for Harry to wake up.

It's spring but they haven't been able to leave the flat much due to the never ending rain but today the weather seems good, the sun shining and the sky blue.

Harry nods, lifting his arms as soon as Louis steps up to him. "Such a lazy baby, always demanding to be carried." He teases, tickling Harrys side. The boy giggles, squirming happily in Louis arms.

"Let's change you, and then we'll have breakfast." He smiles, walking over to the changing table.

Louis gently wipes Harry down, making sure he used rash cream before closing the fresh nappy.

He pulls Harrys pants up again, blowing raspberries into Harrys exposed tummy.

"Daddy stop!" He screeches, trying to roll away from Louis whole happy giggles fall from his lips.

"Meanie." He pouts when Louis stops but his eyes are shining and his dimples are still dimpling.

"I love you baby." Louis pulls Harry up, kissing his nose. "Lo' you too." The boy replies softly, letting himself he pulled onto Louis hip.

"What do you want for breakfast huh?" Louis asks, taking Harry into the kitchen. "I could whip up some pancakes? Or some scrambled eggs? Porridge? Or just a sandwich? Yoghurt or cereal?"

"All!" Harry exclaims, making Louis gasps. "Do I have a hungry baby?" Harry nods eagerly, his whole body whipping with the expression. "I  hungry!"

"Did Daddy forget to feed you? Naughty daddy!" Louis sits Harry down on the kitchen counter, the boy looking at him with big eyes.

"No," he drags the word out. "Didn't forget. Good daddy."

"Am I?" Louis asks and Harry nods. "Best daddy." He replies, making Louis smile softly.

"And you're my very best baby." Harry grins satisfied, swinging his legs gently.

"So little one, tell me. What do you want to eat?"

"Sandwich pwease." Harry replies. "Wit' spwinkles."

"You'll get one with sprinkles, the other ones will be normal sandwiches alright?" He asks, already getting the bread out.

"'kay daddy. Bottle after?" Louis hums.

"If you want one, you can get one of course."

"Yeah." Harry says, watching Louis add sprinkles to his sandwich.

"More daddy." Harry pouts and Louis gives in, adding more sprinkles to the fairy bread. He quickly prepares the other sandwiches before letting Harry choose the cutout for the bread.

"The Dinos." Harry picks the Dinosaur cut out, handing it to Louis.

"Good choice bubs." He smiles, Harry sucking on his pacifier as he watches Louis cutting his bread.

"Eat here?" Harry asks, swinging his legs.

"When have I ever let you eat on the counter?" Louis chuckles, pulling Harry on his hip and grabbing is plate.

"When I big!" Louis nods. "You've got a point there baby. But you're not big right now, are you?" Harry shakes his head, giggling.

He kisses Harrys temple, putting him in the high chair and placing his plate in front of him.