Introduction

Description

Description

There once was a young, smart and gorgeous Billionaire named Kyra Oberoi and a brave, handsome and Ambitious man named Reyansh Alex Kapoor.

Do you think this is a fairy tale Love story?...if yes, then you are mistaken.

This is a story between the "Princess" of the most prominent and richest family in the country and a hardworking, clever and determined guy. Who would not let anything or anyone stop him or become a hindrance for him to achieve his goals and change the entire course of his future. But be forewarned this is not your average "Love Story", as our main leads transition from Acquaintance's to Rival's to Lover's.

This story revolves around two extremely stubborn, ambitious, independent and sure-minded characters and will definitely prove to be engrossing, tumultuous and spicy, with unexpected twists and turns to keep you at the edge of your seat.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧!

You'll witness Kyra transform Reyansh, from a "Wolf" to her "German Shepherd".

See them bridge the fine line between "Love & Hate", "Passion & Anger". Stay tuned as the author will take you on a roller coaster of emotions as our MMC & FMC navigate through Romance, Revenge, Drama, Desire, ambition and passion.

Author's Note

Dear Reader's,

It is an absolute honour for me, that you have decided to spend your valuable time to read the preview of my novel. In return I can assure you a beautiful journey which will leave you wanting more and characters who would be loveable and smoking hot, but overall they would be realistic with flaws, because no one is perfect, and no matter how much we strive for perfection, it just always seems elusive and unattainable.

Therefore, loving someone despites their flaws and imperfections (Not red flags) is true love, and I am hoping the storyline and characters occupy a rent free space in your mind's, as you kick back and allow yourself a much needed break from reality; in a delusional world where we can witness and live out our fantasies through the desires and passions of our main leads.

This story, as is abundantly clear, is not the usual "Rich Boy, Poor Girl" drama, but rather, it is the opposite, "Super Rich Girl, Ambitious Boy".

Also, trust me and stick to the plot, and around halfway through the novel, you'll reach the warm and gooey centre of their love story.

Tropes:

Billionaire FMC x Ambitious MMC
Enemies to Lovers
Opposites Attract
Morally grey MMC
Dual POV
Happily Ever After

COPYRIGHT

Champagne Life Copyright © 2024 by 7Bibliophile3
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, scanning or other electronic or mechanical methods, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reels and Instagram posts.
It is illegal and immoral to copy this book and post it on some website or distribute it any manner, kindly refrain from doing any such heinous activities. All rights are reserved for Champagne Life by 7Bibliophile3.

Footnote

The Book cover and all the beautiful and artistic images with the title displayed, has been made and designed by the very talented storytellernat .