Chapter 35

Reyansh

I was up at 5am, and the first thing I did, was to check on the kittens, thankfully they were still asleep.

My small family of 2, had now grown to a large family of 5. 👫🏻🧍🏻😸😸

I spent the next hour gymming and once I was back, I started getting ready for the day. It was only 6:30 am and Kyra would be sound asleep. Krish was yet to return from his friend's house. I found myself back at the Kittens lair.
My little Lily started stretching and looked like she was about to wake up. While the orange menace was sound asleep.

It seems like Lily is her father's daughter (kitten), and Romeo is his Mother's son (kitten).

I gently picked up Lily and took her with me, to get some food. I placed her on the cat heating pad in a basket in the kitchen with a little kitty snack and then started preparing some food for the humans. She was more than happy to eat and watch me curiously.

I couldn't believe how much things had changed. My only motivation and strict schedule was Work, Krish's wellbeing, Revenge. But now I was a Cat Dad, a husband, a brother and I, was more content with my life now, than I've been in more than a decade.

But, things were going to change soon, I needed to take high value International contracts to earn huge sums of money, so that, I could purchase additional shares in the Oberoi Empire. Much more than half of my finances/resources were depleted in purchasing the 15% stake and I had earmarked most of the remaining funds to purchase the 5% stake from Tanya Oberoi. That deal would be finalised soon enough.

I had earlier denied most of the International contracts because, I needed to be here for Krish, I couldn't leave him alone for months on months. But now he had Kyra and the kittens as well. Also, my marriage to Kyra was a top priority and I had to be here, to ensure that it happened. Now that all the above things were sorted, I had to leave asap.

It was 7:00 am, when Krish was finally back home and he immediately went to get ready for college while, I lifted the now awake Romeo and placed him with Lily in a cat bed, while I set up the Cat habitat in the Living room.

Once done, I placed the Kittens in their new habitat and gave them their breakfast. I then decided to spend the next 30mins working, when Kyra came bustling out of her room at 7:30 am. She practically ran past me with a quick Good Morning and entered the kitten habitat and showered them with hugs, kisses and sweet words, (well mostly to Romeo as, Lily still hadn't fully accepted Kyra).

I stood by and watched them, when Kyra was finally done, I said accusingly, "Wow, A simple 'good morning' to the husband and all the hugs and kisses for the Kitten's."

I seemed to love riling Kyra up, and it was so easy. She actually looked embarrassed and came towards me and quickly hugged me and then she had a devious glint in her eyes, when she said, "Gooood Morning, Darling. I slept very well last night, how about you? Did you have Sweet dreams?"

I smirked and said, "The sweetest dreams.....

Krish, the third wheel, the cockblocker, choose that exact moment to come into the living room and loudly asked,  "Where is my niece and nephew?"

Perplexed, I said, "Who?"

He replied in an exasperated tone, "Bhaiya, My godchildren."

Kyra immediately ran up to to him and dragged him towards the enclosure and said, "Here, this sweet angel boy is my son - Romeo and the uppity, daddy's girl is Lily, your brother's daughter."

I chimed in and said, "Hey, she is not uppity, she's just a delicate little flower."

Kyra knowingly smiled at Krish and he laughed. I rolled my eyes.