Chapter 15

{Spice and Sexual Tension alert - proceed with caution for this and the next chapter, well actually it can be considered very tame compared to the dark and depraved smut out there, anyhow I hope you enjoy one of the first sexual encounters between our main leads}

Kyra

I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself wearing my sexy and lacy brassiere and thong, wondering how revealing, alluring and sexy should my dress be, for my date with Abhay tonight. I finally settled on a gorgeous black Slit dress, it was semi off shoulder with a deep V-cut which highlighted my Bosom. The dress was backless and it cinched around my waist and hips and then furthermore a wide side slit displayed my luscious thigh and the borders of the dress were covered with Swarovski diamonds and it sparkled beautifully.

This dress was a gift and it showcased and flaunted my ample curves

This dress was a gift and it showcased and flaunted my ample curves. The dress was wild and racy and not something I would normally wear, but I was feeling particularly daring today and I wanted to look good for Abhay - My future Husband (it may sound old fashioned) but when he saw me I wanted to see unbridled appreciation and passion in his eyes for me, I wanted to look extremely desirable. I paired this outfit with 5inch Louboutin heels and my Diamond jewellery was elegant yet minimalistic and I put my hair in a French bun.

Yet every time I tried to picture his reaction all I could was beautiful blue eyes looking at me with burning desire and raw and untamed passion. I repressed my thoughts and did the final touches to my minimalist makeup, but I removed the nude lipstick and put on bright red lipstick instead.

Abhay was sending a Lamborghini to pick me up at 7:00, he couldn't personally come as he said that he had some important work to be completed before meeting me. Our dinner reservations were for 7:30pm at this city's most expensive restaurant - it was a Brewery, you could say it was one of India's most famous and renowned brewery's.

I arrived at the restaurant at sharp 7:30pm and sat at our table and Abhay had surprisingly not yet arrived, I was slightly peeved and irritated that he could not even bother to be punctual for our date. It was 7:45pm when he finally arrived and he looked a little drunk. He thoroughly apologised and hugged me. I gave him the benefit of doubt and tried to start the evening with a fresh mindset. In his eyes I only saw lust, no traces of passion or emotion, so far.

We eventually got to talking about our childhood and the time we spent together and all that we accomplished and achieved so far, good food, ample drinks and good conversation managed to improve the night and I started enjoying myself. Abhay was a good conversationalist and could be quite charming, when he wanted to be.

It was 9:00pm when Abhay mentioned that he knew of a underground disco cum Pub in the outskirts of the city it had classy pole dancing [both women and men;) ], dance performances, a DJ floor, novelty and specialty cocktails, VIP and Ultra VIP Lounges and that it was a premium, members only establishment and its experience was one of a kind.

We headed there and it was amazingly mind blowing, we danced, had drinks, danced more and it was becoming very intimate and Abhay held onto me tightly and pressed our fronts together, I could feel every hard ridge of his body and his hand was lowering to my ass when I turned my face and spotted those familiar, chilling and hauntingly beautiful Blue eyes staring at me with unbridled and untamed Passion and desire. Reyansh was here and just when Abhay grabbed on to my butt, Reyansh looked pissed as hell and I was almost frightened by his expression and was about to back away had Abhay not held on so tightly.

Abhay then excused himself to go to the washroom, as soon as he left Reyansh grabbed me and pulled me close to him and said in a dark voice filled with anger and passion, "Did you forget who you belong to Princess? How dare he touch what's mine? That undeserving drug addict does not have the authority to gaze or touch you, who gave you the permission to dress so provocatively in front of him?"

Now my inner feminist roared at me and I pushed Reyansh and said, "First of all, I don't need your's or anyone else's permission to dress how I want. Secondly, I'm not an object you own, you have zero authority over me and I Am Not YOUR'S. and don't you dare scream at me, Reyansh and for your information Abhay is amazing, gentle and caring and he is most definitely not a drug addict."

He grew calmer and said, "Last warning Princess, LEAVE, I don't want you anywhere near that Fucker, if you don't leave within the next 5mins you will highly regret it and then don't tell me I didn't warn you, because I will show no mercy. Also, YOU ARE MINE, to do with as I please, never ever forget that."

I huffed angrily to leave, no point arguing with him and I was not scared of him and his empty threats, when I felt a tug on my hair and my hair came tumbling down my back, covering the backless portion of my dress with a wall of hair. I turned to glare and scream at him, when he said, "Tick-Tock Princess," and he walked away with my hair pins.

I rejoined Abhay and started grinding my hips and dancing against him, I don't know what came over me and I kept looking at Reyansh who sat at the bar with a glass of alcohol in his hand, glaring at me with his eyes but also looking smug as though he wanted me to stay so that he could allegedly "Punish" me.

Just then a beautiful woman came towards him and started dancing, twerking and shimming her boobs in front of him very provocatively, she was one of the dancers and had a very low cut transparent bra which barely covered anything and a sheer pantyhose on. Trying to entice Reyansh and divert his attention and looking at her look at Reyansh it looked like she was after more than his money (If you know what I mean).

I turned my face pissed at her brazen behaviour for some reason and decided to focus on Abhay and put his hands on my hips. But it looked like ever since he returned from the washroom he was spacey and aloof, like he didn't know where he was or what he was doing, it didn't seem like he even knew we were dancing so intimately. What if Reyansh was right and Abhay was a drug addict, because he sure looked high right now.

All of a sudden I felt myself being yanked, Reyansh had my wrist in tight grip and he pulled me along and I was so flabbergasted with what I had learned about Abhay, that I didn't even protest.

Just when I realised Reyansh was taking me further downstairs to some ultra VIP area, I resisted and tried to get free of his grip when turned around threw me over his shoulder, loudly smacked my butt once and held on tightly and started walking to the secluded area like all this was no big deal. I realised that he was serious and I was in a world of trouble (why did I secretly like it), what was wrong with me and why was I not fighting harder, maybe because deep down I knew Reyansh had all the power here and I would not be able to escape, unless he allowed me to.