Epilogue

1 Year later....

Reyansh

I walked in to the guest room and placed the huge heavy settee in there, then I spent 5 minutes rearranging the furniture.

According to Kyra, I was stress organising and I got that way, whenever I felt like I couldn't control everything around me, whenever I faced uncertainty.

Well, sue me. Of course I was worked up, my wife was Pregnant, with TWINS!!!!!!!!

I was going to be a dad, and we just moved into this mansion on the outskirts of the city, one month ago. Our new mansion was 3 storeys, it had 5 bedrooms, 1 mini room for the cats, a pool, a gym, a game room, 2 home offices - 1 for Kyra and 1 for me, a library, a garden, a massive dining room, a gorgeous kitchen and 2 living rooms. It was state of the art, a paradise.

But the new environment and all the changes put me on edge, I moved the sofa around again, when I heard Kyra scream from the living room, "Reyansh, I swear to god. If I hear one more object being moved or rearranged, I'm going to scream at you."

I wanted to point out that technically, she was already screaming at me. But I did not want to aggravate her. The doctor had told us that, Kyra should be as relaxed as possible. She was pregnant with twins, and that was always more complicated than a normal pregnancy.

So I said, "Okay Princess, I won't rearrange anymore furniture."

I then went to check on Romeo and Lily, who were on the ground floor, they were 2 adult cats at this point. But my love for Lily hadn't diminished. She was still my angel. I remember holding her when she was all of 2 months old. Romeo was alright I guess, he had slightly wormed his way into my heart, though he still remained his mother's favourite. Kyra had spoilt him rotten.

I stepped into the room and saw that Romeo was sitting on Lily and swatting at her, she was swatting back and trying to manoeuvre herself from under him. But he was a chunky cat and she didn't stand a chance. I quickly stepped forward and said, "Romeo, stop it. Don't bully your sister, don't sit on her and least of all, don't you dare attack her again."

He got off her and looked at me with an expression that conveyed, No remorse and that he was going to do it again. The moment Lily was free of him, she ran to me and rubbed herself around my legs.

Right on cue, Kyra said, "Reyansh, don't scream at Romeo. Knowing Lily she would have instigated the fight."

I called back, "Sweety, I wasn't screaming at him. I was just telling him to not attack my angel."

She replied, "Then do it gently, love."

I said, "Okay."

I then narrowed my eyes at Romeo, and did a I'm watching you hand gesture. I picked up Lily, gave her a big kiss on the forehead and then set her down, and left to go spend time with my wife.

I couldn't stop saying or thinking the term 'my wife', I used that term any chance I got. We remarried and had a simple ceremony in a temple. With only a handful of people present, it was great. We then focused on work for a few months. Our businesses were thriving. We then discovered that Kyra was pregnant, we went to USA to share the good news with Grandpa, we consulted a doctor and found out that we were going to have 1 boy and 1 girl. The ideal family.

Around the time we had married the first time, I had realised that we needed to move to a bigger place eventually, so I had started to renovate and beautify The mansion which I had bought many years ago. When it was finally ready, I brought Kyra here, 2 months ago to show her the place, our new home and hoped that she would like it. She was shocked and excited all at the same time. She loved the surprise and we decided to move in.