Chapter 16

Reyansh's Outfit🔥

(Proceed with caution😈)

Kyra

The Upside down view of the world was making me dizzy and jittery, but I kept my focus on Reyansh's toned Butt and that helped centre me. He was actually carrying me while climbing down a flight of stairs to do god knows what and I was surprisingly a little excited. I was a curvy girl and he carried me like it was no big deal, the butterflies in my stomach were getting squashed, because of his hard and muscular shoulder blade, pushing against my stomach, but I could still feel them flutter with anticipation

(My inner monologue went something like, Oh my God, this is not me! What am I becoming🥵, for a change I don't want my inhibitions to control me, I wanted to go with flow, or rather tonight I want to be someone else entirely, I'm not Kyra Oberoi but rather a young nameless woman giving in to her desire)

There were traces of nervousness and trepidation in me, but deep down I trusted Reyansh and knew he would not take things too far or force or hurt me.

I would also not beg or scream for him to let me go, because I still had my dignity and ego, I would leave once he put me down from his shoulder. Till then I decided to enjoy the ride.

The moment we entered the ultra VIP lounge he screamed at the bartender to leave and said that this entire lounge was reserved and off-limits to anyone else, I couldn't even bring myself to be embarrassed at what the bartender's view of me would be.

Reyansh placed me on the high bar top, and caged me, he placed his hands on either side of my hips and pushed my legs apart and stood between them. At this high vantage point, our heights matched and his groin lightly pressed against my core.

He said, "I had warned you Princess. Now look what you made me do."

The look in his eyes was ravenous, he looked so handsome in the Navy Blue Vest which practically moulded against his frame. He must've ditched his suit somewhere before he grabbed me, his hair was disheveled in a classy way, his blue eyes and handsome chiseled face had a controlled anger and raw desire in it, it seemed like he was battling against his emotions, seeing him like, my desire and lust overtook me and I leaned in and kissed him with all the force and urgency I possessed.

He took this as a sign/consent that I was willing and dived into my mouth with his tongue and kissed me so hard and with so much of energy, desire and lust, yet not painfully aggressive . But definitely my lips would be swollen at the end of this. But it was the best and most passionate kiss of my life. I didn't know kissing could be such an aphrodisiac.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him even closer and he wrapped his huge frame around me and one of his hands he placed on my back, so that he had a strong hold on me and the other hand he entangled in my hair and gripped my entire head in his hand from behind and this way he could control my head and move it in a way that suited him and deepened the kiss.