Chapter- 1

Mgengombi's eyes slowly flutter open as the first rays of sunlight filter into the room. He stretches his arms and legs, feeling the warmth of the blankets around him. After a few moments, he steadily swings his legs over the side of the bed and stands up, feeling the soft carpet beneath his feet. With a spring in his step, he makes his way to the bathroom, shaking his booties to the rhythm of an imaginary beat. Finally, he enters the bathroom and prepares for the day ahead.

After taking the shower, Mgengombi heads to Chikondi's room, who is his best friend. Upon arriving, he sees that Chikondi is still sleeping soundly, so he decides not to wake him up. Mgengombi quietly exits the room, not wanting to disturb his friend's peaceful slumber. With a smile on his face, he heads to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee, excited to start the day ahead.

"Oh, Mama, We will slaughter every member of the Mafias and Mobs," thinks Mgengombi while preparing the coffee for himself. Mgengombi's morning routine includes a refreshing cup of coffee to kickstart his day. Once he has savored the last sip, he makes his way to his room where he secures the door from inside for some much-needed privacy. After ensuring that he is alone and undisturbed, he proceeds to undress and stands bare in front of his full-length mirror. He takes a moment to admire his reflection. "These thick thighs, muscular body, biggish booties, chubbier cheeks and my melanated skin, uff, I am such a handsome and smart boy," thinks Mgengombi.

Mgengombi takes his time to admire himself in the mirror, grinning from ear to ear as he compliments his own physique for a full 10 minutes. Eventually, he begins to dress himself for the day ahead. His outfit of choice consists of a pair of snug-fitting pants that cling to his curves, accentuating his ample derriere and thick thighs. His shirt, too, is form-fitting, emphasizing his muscular arms. As he surveys himself in the mirror once more, he can't help but feel confident and ready to take on the world.