Chapter- 5

While Mgengombi and Shula are still in the 7-star restaurant, Chikondi is still sound asleep in his room, completely oblivious to the world around him. Suddenly, he is awoken by a loud knock at his door. It's Sambo, his friend and trusted companion. With a sense of urgency in his voice, Sambo shouts, "Chika, it's already 9:30! You need to wake up!" Chikondi stirs from his slumber, rubbing his eyes and trying to shake off the grogginess as he realizes he's overslept.

"I have awakened," Chikondi replies in a groggy voice, as he slowly emerges from under his warm blanket. Feeling the chill in the air, he drags himself to the washroom to freshen up. With bleary eyes, he picks up his toothbrush and quickly brushes his teeth, hoping to shake off the last remnants of sleep.

After a few minutes, he steps into the shower, letting the warm water cascade over his body, washing away the last bits of drowsiness. Finally, he feels invigorated and ready to face the day ahead.

He dries himself off and changes into a fresh set of clothes, then slowly descends the stairs to the kitchen. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon greets him, making his mouth water. As he takes his seat at the table, he savours the delicious breakfast Juma has prepared for him, feeling grateful for the small joys in life.

While taking a sip of coffee, Sambo let out a whining sound and said, "He caught me having sex with Binta." Chikondi, who was sitting across from Sambo, asked in a serious tone, "Who caught you, Sambo?" to which Sambo replied, "It was Mgengombi." The atmosphere in the room suddenly felt tense as both of them knew that Mgengombi was not someone to be messed with.

In the social circle, everyone was aware of Sambo's sexual orientation except for Mgengombi. Sambo was openly Pansexual, and his friends had always been supportive of his identity. However, the group members were now worried about how Mgengombi would react after returning home. They feared that Mgengombi might not be accepting of it and that this might affect their friendship dynamics.

Shula and Mgengombi have just finished their meal at a restaurant and are now on their way to a nearby Cinema Hall to catch the latest screening of Dune Part 2. As they walk down the street, they are completely unaware that someone is following them. This unknown person has been watching them closely, paying particular attention to the way their bodies move as they walk. In fact, this stalker has fixated on the jiggling of their booties, which only seems to add to their excitement and fuel their determination to keep following them. Despite the bustling activity of the city around them, the stalker remains fixated on Shula and Mgengombi, determined to keep them within their sights no matter what.