Chapter- 7

Shula was feeling quite disgusted with her boyfriend Mgengombi's seemingly endless appetite. Despite having just enjoyed a lavish meal at a 7-star restaurant, Mgengombi was still hungry and couldn't resist the urge to eat more. Shula, feeling slightly annoyed but also wanting to keep her boyfriend happy, decided to acquiesce to his request and went outside of the cinema hall to buy something for him to eat. As she walked towards the concession stand, she couldn't help but think to herself, "This moron is such a glutton. How can anyone eat so much?" Despite her irritation, she knew that keeping her boyfriend fed and happy was important to her, even if his large appetite sometimes got on her nerves.

Inside the dimly lit Cinema Hall, Mgengombi is comfortably seated with his legs spread apart, fully engrossed in the epic sci-fi adventure movie, Dune 2. The screen in front of him is displaying vivid, high-definition images of the sprawling desert planet, Arrakis, and its inhabitants. Despite the bustling atmosphere around him, Mgengombi is completely immersed in the film, his eyes fixed on the screen as he follows the intricate plot and action-packed scenes unfolding before him.

As he sits in the darkened cinema hall, engrossed in the action on the screen, he suddenly feels a strong, masculine hand on his shoulder. The touch is firm and insistent, and he can feel the fingers slowly tracing a path down his back, towards his buttocks. His heart begins to race as he realizes that this is no accidental brush of the hand, but a deliberate and unwanted advance. Despite his fear, he tries to stay calm and keep his wits about him, unsure of what the next move will be.

That hand is now constantly slapping Mgengombi's buttocks from behind. Mgengombi cannot even moan a little as he does not want to ruin the cinematic experience of the people around him in the Cinema Hall.

"I feel so horny right now, why is that happening?" Mgengombi thinks to himself, feeling a bit embarrassed.