Chapter- 2

Mgengombi takes out his beautiful Toyota Camry's key from the drawer. He inspects the keys for a moment, admiring the craftsmanship of the key fob before slipping them into his pocket.

After that, he walks down the stairs and into the garage, where his car is parked. He approaches the Toyota Camry, takes out the keys, and unlocks the door. He pauses for a second, breathing in the familiar scent of the leather seats and the fresh car smell before getting inside.

Mgengombi then pulls out his phone and dials Rory, his trusted driver, to pick him up from his mansion and take him to the downtown area. The purpose of his journey is to meet Shula, his beautiful girlfriend, with whom he is planning to spend the entire day.

Mgengombi and Shula first met each other about two years ago while they were dancing in a club in the bustling city of Kingston, Jamaica. The club was packed with people and the music was loud, but that didn't stop these two from giving it their all on the dance floor. They both happened to be dancing to a popular song that night and before they knew it, they found themselves locked in an intense twerking battle. They were both shaking their booties vigorously, moving in perfect rhythm with the music. Despite the competitive nature of their dance-off, they quickly realized they had a lot in common and hit it off. From that moment on, they became great friends and they did not realize when their friendship turned into love.

Mgengombi and Shula share a deep emotional connection. Shula is an incredibly elegant and graceful woman, with delicate features and a kind, gentle demeanour that makes her all the more alluring to Mgengombi. Despite their strong feelings for each other, they have not yet had sexual relations. They are both committed to waiting until they are married to take that step, as they believe in the sanctity of marriage and want to build a strong foundation of trust and commitment before becoming intimate.