Introduction to the American Cartel.

The American Cartel was founded in the late 1950s with a specific aim to counter the marginalization and disempowerment of non-White males in Western society. Prior to its formation, all the criminal organizations were only dominated by White members. The American Cartel emerged as a formidable force to challenge the existing criminal hierarchy and provide a means of empowerment and representation for non-White males. With its aggressive tactics and strategic alliances, the American Cartel became one of the most notorious criminal organizations in the United States and beyond.

American Cartel operates in the Southern USA, Maryland, Washington D.C, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Central America, the Caribbeans, Guyana, Suriname, Colombia, Ecuador, North Brazil, Mexico, West Africa, North Africa, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, the Middle East, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Venezuela and Pakistan.

Demographics of the American Cartel-

31.7% African
26% Mestizo
22.9% Arab
7.7% Amerindian
4% Oriental
3.7% Jewish
3.1% South Asian
0.7% Polynesian
0.2% European

Trivia regarding the American Cartel-

Miami is often considered the summer capital of the American Cartel.

Santo Domingo is considered the winter capital of the American Cartel.

Only 3.9% of the members know how to use a firearm.

Around 37% of the members identify themselves as a member of the LGBTQ community.

American Cartel's main businesses are female trafficking, prostitution, honour killing, spreading terrorism and gambling.

One of the main ideological differences between the American Cartel and the Mobs/Mafias is that the Cartel does not differentiate between Men, Women and Children while killing.