Chapter- 3

Shula's face lit up with joy as she spotted Mgengombi. "Mgi Boy!" she cried out, rushing over to give him a warm hug. "How are you, Shula baby?" Mgengombi asked, flashing a bright smile. "I'm doing just fine," Shula replied with a grin.

As they strolled towards a luxurious 7-star restaurant in downtown Miami, their lively personalities shone through with every word they spoke. Both Shula and Mgengombi were known for their extroverted and outspoken natures, and they quickly lost themselves in a spirited conversation, discussing everything from their latest adventures to their favourite foods. Despite the hustle and bustle of the busy city around them, they were completely absorbed in each other's company, relishing the chance to catch up and enjoy each other's company.

They both have come to the restaurant without eating breakfast. They ask the waiter to come to them so they can give the order.

Mgengombi's appetite was hearty, and he ordered a variety of dishes to satisfy his hunger, including Fried Chicken, 2 Bananas, slices of Watermelon, Oxtail, 2 Sweet Potatoes, Hyderabad Chicken-Biryani, and a cup of coffee to wash it all down.

Shula was in the mood for something different and opted for Momos, Fried Chicken, slices of Watermelon, and Dog Pepper. With their orders placed, they sat back and waited for the food to arrive.

As she admires the intricate and elegant architecture of the restaurant, her eyes get stagnant on one person who seems to have caught her attention. She couldn't look away, transfixed by their appearance and demeanour. The person stood out from the crowd, dressed impeccably in a way that suggested confidence and sophistication. She wondered who they were and what their story might be.

The man had an enigmatic aura about him, accentuated by his piercing brown eyes and smooth, flawless beige skin. He was dressed in a sharp and elegant business suit, which fit him perfectly. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, revealing the veins on his toned and muscular forearm, adding a touch of ruggedness to his otherwise polished appearance.

She notices that he has been staring at her and Mgnegombi. However, upon closer observation, she realizes that he is not looking at their faces, but rather at something else entirely. Curious, she follows his line of sight and discovers that he has been staring at their buttocks and breasts. She feels uncomfortable and disturbed by his behaviour, and wonders how long he has been doing this unnoticed.