A young lady stands in her bedroom.

It just so happens that today, the 24th of March, is this young lady's birthday. Though it was fifteen years ago she was given life, it is only today she will be given a name!

What will the name of this young lady be?

Beef Pastry                                        Try Again

Y/N 

(Author's Note: I won't add your fr name cause this is on wattpad  <3)

Y/N's having her friends over today for her birthday! But first she must greet her lovely hellborn familar. 

Her name is Sydney & she is Y/N/s 'pride and joy' as she tells all her friends

Her name is Sydney & she is Y/N/s 'pride and joy' as she tells all her friends. Y/N is certain that Sydney feels the same. 

She gives Sydney a lil peck on the head, as all good things are meant to be treated.

Y/N gets ready for the day & suddenly begins to be pestered!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💚ac::33 <  hi y/n! happy birthday!!

ct: hi!! thank you nepeta :3

💚ac::33 < any purrlans fur today?

ct: i am having a birthday party!

💚ac::33 < that's good! mind if i come?

ct: of course!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N never actually planned on who she was going to invite to her birthday party, and suddenly felt existential dread. Nepeta was definitely coming, but she had enough cake for at least 5 more people! Saddened, she went to her room where Sydney followed. 

Sitting on the ledge of her bed petting Sydney she took her birthday invitations and threw them into her printer without a second thought. However, she realized her actions and began panicking as she tried to get the papers back. 

It was too late

It was too late. The invitations were gone and she had truly given up on getting her friends to come to her party. She laid down on her bed and took a deep sigh.

"Oh Sydney, at least you're here with me." Y/N said as she pet the doggy's head. 

Sydney didn't respond with words of course, cause she's a dog, but her eyes told Y/N that everything would be okay. Suddenly, Sydney's attention would be held by the front door of the house. 

"What happened girl? Y/N said as she got up from her bed and fixed her hair. 

Knock knock

That must be Nepeta. She got there certainly quick! Let's open the door.