Birthday cake!!

"Guys, not gonna lie, I didn't eat breakfast today

"Guys, not gonna lie, I didn't eat breakfast today." Kel stated as if to say 'I'm hungry guys, we should totally eat that cake right now!'

Hero facepalmed before going over to his brother, giving him a quick and quiet scold. Kel cheekily smiled and everyone heard someone's stomach rumble. 

"Don't look at me!" Kel said. They heard it again before turning their heads to Gabriel. 

Y/N decided to bring out the cake from the fridge. She had decorated it neatly and adorned it with two candles for her age. 

Kel was already seated at the table. Sunny, Aubrey, & Basil were near him while Basil showed Nepeta his photobook. Mari, Marie, and Callie were deep in conversation about cool mature girlboss stuff, and Equius was infodumping on Hero about his gadgets. 

Y/N put the cake on the table and invited Gabriel to the table. However, Gabriel seemed to be shying away. Y/N noticed it was probably because no one knew how Gabriel ate food, if he as even capable of such a thing. She went over to Gabriel and nodded, placing a hand on his shoulder. They all gathered around the table, wearing party hats, before singing Y/N happy birthday. 

"Happy birthday to you!! You're 102, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too!" Kel sang at the end before getting hit in the back of the head by Aubrey. Everyone laughed and took a slice of cake. 

The last remaining slice was for Gabriel, but the group decided it would make more sense to make him a birthday milkshake, so he could drink from a straw instead

Mari, Hero, and Y/N blended the slice with milk and gave it to Gabriel. 

"Do it jiggle?" he asked about the milkshake's consistency. It was not too thick of a milkshake, so he could easily consume it. He loved the milkshake, and was sure to show the idea to whoever it is he talks to in H E double hockey sticks.

Everyone was full of cake and orange juice Kel brought, which was an interesting choice but nevertheless fulfilling. They gathered together and watched The Princess Bride until they fell asleep.

The End <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!