im not sure what to title this, give me idea's😭

Boy Y/n x Human Alastor!!
_____________________________________

Y/n is a cop. They've only been a cop for about two days, though. Y/n was terrified of a lot of things, but he wanted to face his fears, so he became a cop.

The wind blew lightly, it was dark and cold, and the smell of the nice forest trees filled the air. "Hey, y/n, I'm gonna go home now. My shift is over. Can you handle being here alone at night?" Y/ns coworker asked while  putting their jacket on. "Yeah, I can," Y/n said, kinda surprised but not resisting. "Welp, bye. And be careful. See you tomorrow!" Y/ns coworker said as they left. "Bye..." Y/n said quietly while waving just a little.

Time skip~ (thirty minutes)
_________________________________

Thirty minutes later, y/n was on his phone, scrolling through tiktok when he got a call. "911, what's your emergency?" He asked calmly. "I-i was taking a walk with my dog, like always...and I heard screaming coming from an old cabin or something...it made me really uncomfortable..." The caller said, scared and panicked. "Okay, where is it? And are you safe, away from the cabin?" Y/n asked. "Yes, I am, I'm at my house, and the place is at ______," the caller said, still feeling a bit uneasy. "Okay, I will make my way there, just stay safe," y/n said while hanging up and getting in his car, driving to the cabin.

Another time skip because I'm lazy! (Once he got to the cabin)
_____________________________________

Y/n got out of his car quietly, and then he walked up to the door of the cabin. He decided not to open it yet. So he looked through the window, he didn't see anything. He built up his courage and took a deep breath before opening the door wide open. "Hands up!" He yelled, trying to sound like he wasn't scared, but hus voice trembled. He pointed the gun around. It was dark and cold.

His eyes widened, his heart dropping to his stomach, goosebumps rising on his
saw Alaster eating a person. "My, my, and who do we have here~?" Alastor asked with an evil, creepy grin on his face as he licked the blood off if his lips.

___________________________

Cliffhanger, because I'm evil😁😈 do yall want a part two??? Sorry if it was short, it's my first story on here.

There's only 415 words😭