𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

𝓰ℯ𝓃𝓇ℯ: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯
𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮: 𝒸ℴ𝓏𝓎
ℛℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅: 𝒷𝓈𝒻  x 𝒷𝓈𝒻

𝓰ℯ𝓃𝓇ℯ: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮: 𝒸ℴ𝓏𝓎ℛℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅: 𝒷𝓈𝒻  x 𝒷𝓈𝒻

__________________________

The air crackled with anticipation, the sky a canvas of bruised purple and angry grey. Yeonjun, usually the picture of calm composure, felt a knot of anxiety tighten in his stomach. He hated thunderstorms.

He was alone in their apartment, the silence punctuated by the distant rumble of thunder. He was supposed to be working on a new song, but his mind was consumed by the storm raging outside. He glanced at his phone, the screen illuminating his worried face. Beomgyu was supposed to be back from his recording session by now.

Just then, the door creaked open, and Beomgyu walked in, his face flushed with exertion and a smile that instantly calmed Yeonjun's nerves.

'Hey, you okay?' Beomgyu asked, his voice soft, his eyes searching Yeonjun's face.

Yeonjun nodded, but the tremor in his voice betrayed his lie. 'Yeah, just... a bit tired.'

Beomgyu, ever perceptive, saw through the facade. He walked closer, his hand reaching out to cup Yeonjun's cheek. 'You're scared, aren't you?'

Yeonjun's eyes widened, surprised by Beomgyu's insight. He usually prided himself on his independence, his ability to handle things on his own. But the storm, it was different.

'Yeah,' he admitted, his voice barely a whisper. 'I hate thunderstorms.'

Beomgyu's smile softened, his hand gently stroking Yeonjun's cheek. 'Come here,' he said, pulling Yeonjun into a hug.

Yeonjun leaned into the warmth of Beomgyu's embrace, the familiar scent of his bestfriend's cologne grounding him. He felt a wave of relief wash over him. 'beomgyu, stay with me i don't want you to leave.'

'I'm here,' Beomgyu murmured, 'I'm not going anywhere.'

Yeonjun closed his eyes, taking in the comforting weight of Beomgyu's body against his own. He felt safe, protected, a feeling he hadn't realized he craved until now.

Beomgyu, sensing Yeonjun's need for reassurance, pulled away slightly, his eyes searching Yeonjun's. 'I'm going to change, then I'll make you something to eat, okay?'

Yeonjun nodded, his voice still shaky. He watched as Beomgyu disappeared into his bedroom.

Beomgyu returned a few minutes later, a plate of steaming noodles in his hand. He sat down beside Yeonjun, his hand reaching out to gently tuck a stray strand of hair behind Yeonjun's ear, beomgyu had feelings for his bestfriend but never actually dared to confess.

'Eat,' Beomgyu said, his voice soft, his eyes filled with concern.

Yeonjun ate slowly, the noodles a welcome comfort against the gnawing anxiety. He felt Beomgyu's gaze on him.

As the storm raged outside, Yeonjun felt a wave of exhaustion wash over him. He leaned back against the couch, his eyes closing. He felt Beomgyu's hand on his back, a gentle, reassuring touch.

'Come here,' Beomgyu said, his voice a low murmur.

Yeonjun crawled into Beomgyu's lap, his head resting against his bestfriend's chest. He felt Beomgyu's arm wrap around him, holding him close.

He reached up, his hand finding Beomgyu's shirt. He went up to  kiss his bestfriend's cheek. Beomgyu felt the heat on his face and hoped yeonjun didn't see it. Beomgyu's hand stroked his hair, his fingers gently massaging his scalp.

Yeonjun felt his anxiety melt away, replaced by a sense of peace and contentment. He closed his eyes, the rhythmic sound of Beomgyu's heartbeat a lullaby against the storm's fury.

He drifted off to sleep, the storm raging outside a distant echo. Beomgyu, his phone forgotten in his hand, watched over him, his heart filled with a love that was as fierce and unwavering as the storm outside.

Eventually, Beomgyu's eyelids grew heavy, and he too drifted off to sleep, his arm still wrapped around Yeonjun as The storm raged on.

ℰ𝒩𝒟
_______

A/n: my soft self told me to 🥺🎀