𝙄𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙮

𝒢ℯ𝓃𝓇ℯ: 𝒻𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻
𝓇ℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅: 𝒷𝒻  x 𝒷𝒻
𝒶𝓉𝓂ℴ𝓈𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ: 𝒶𝓃𝓰𝓈𝓉 - 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓰

𝒢ℯ𝓃𝓇ℯ: 𝒻𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓇ℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅: 𝒷𝒻  x 𝒷𝒻𝒶𝓉𝓂ℴ𝓈𝓅𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ: 𝒶𝓃𝓰𝓈𝓉 - 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓰

୨ɞ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷✦ ‧₊˚﹕✩﹕ ˚₊ ‧ ✦꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ʚ୧*
_____________
𝓎ℯℴ𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓃'𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋
____________

୨ɞ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷✦ ‧₊˚﹕ଘ𖣠ଓ﹕ ˚₊ ‧ ✦꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ʚ୧*

In the dim, soothing glow of the hospital room, I watched over my precious Beomgyu, my heart pounding with a mixture of concern and love. He lay motionless on the crisp white sheets, his youthful face pale and drawn. A gunshot wound had torn through his lower chest during a chaotic award show, and my mind raced with fear and helplessness.

But the unwavering compassion in his eyes reassured me. Even in his weakened state, he managed a feeble smile, his pouty lips parted slightly. I leaned down, my breath hitching as his delicate fingers reached up to brush against my cheek.

'Junie... I'm okay,' he whispered, his voice barely audible.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, fighting back tears. 'Beom, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault.'

'No, no... it's not your fault,' he protested weakly. 'It was... just an accident.'

I didn't believe him for a moment. I knew he would always put others before himself, even if it meant risking his own life. He was my soulmate, my other half, and I couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

'The doctors said you can go home tomorrow,' I said, trying to sound cheerful. 'But you're not fully recovered yet.'

Beomgyu's eyes widened in excitement. 'Really? Can I go home? With you?'

'Yes, baby. But you have to follow doctor's orders, okay?'

He nodded eagerly. 'I promise. I want to be with you.'

I chuckled softly. 'I know you do.'

As the sun began to rise, the hospital staff came to help me discharge Beomgyu. I helped him to the car, careful not to jar his injured chest. As we drove home, he couldn't stop clinging to my hand, his frail fingers intertwined with mine.

Once home, I helped him into bed and got out the first-aid kit. With gentle precision, I removed his bandages, marveling at the smooth, unblemished skin beneath. He winced slightly, and I kissed his forehead.

'Sorry, sweetheart. Does it hurt?'

'Just a little...'

I watched as he lay back down, his eyes fluttering closed. His breathing became shallow, and I knew he was drifting off to sleep. I sat next to him, holding his hand tightly. I couldn't help but wonder what he must have felt like as he lay bleeding on that cold, hard floor.

'I'm here now, Beom,' I whispered. 'I won't let anything bad happen to you.'

He stirred slightly, his parted lips forming a small smile.

'I know you won't,' he murmured. 'You're my everything, Junie.'

A deep sense of contentment washed over me. I had met Beomgyu when he was just a young, ambitious trainee, and over the years, I had watched him blossom into the man he was today. He was still clingy and whiny, always seeking attention, but I loved him for it. He was my baby, and I would cherish him forever.

As the sun peeked through the curtains, I kissed Beomgyu's sleeping form and vowed to never let him down again. He was my little boy, and I was determined to give him all the love, care, and affection he deserved.

ℰ𝒩𝒟
______
a/n : 🥺🎀