𝙍𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.3

𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑒: 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓, 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Yeonjun had slapped him in front of everyone, but Beomgyu's feelings for him remained unchanged.

Days turned into weeks, and Beomgyu found himself growing more and more tired of the constant pain that came with loving Yeonjun. He felt like he was drowning, suffocating under the weight of his own emotions. One day, Beomgyu decided he couldn't take it anymore. He made the decision to end his own life.

As he stood on the edge of the roof, ready to jump, Yeonjun appeared out of nowhere. He grabbed Beomgyu, pulling him back towards him. Beomgyu struggled, trying to break free from Yeonjun's grip.

'Leave me alone! Don't touch me. Go away!' Beomgyu screamed, tears streaming down his face.

'Beomgyu, stop!' Yeonjun shouted, trying to calm him down.

But Beomgyu was beyond reasoning. He continued to struggle, desperate to get away from Yeonjun. In his desperation, Yeonjun did something unexpected. He kissed Beomgyu, hoping it would be enough to snap him out of his downward spiral.

Beomgyu pushed Yeonjun away, horrified. 'No, no, you don't like me. You said it! You proved it!!'

'Beomgyu, don't fucking jump,' Yeonjun pleaded, his voice filled with fear.

Before Beomgyu could react, it started to rain. Yeonjun quickly pulled him back inside, closing the door behind them. Beomgyu was hysterical, his emotions overwhelming him. He hit Yeonjun, crying and screaming.

Yeonjun held him close, carrying him to the bed and cradling him until he fell asleep. As he lay there, Yeonjun couldn't help but feel like a piece of shit which he is. He had caused Beomgyu so much pain, and now he was responsible for keeping him alive.

The next day, Beomgyu woke up with puffy eyes and a grumpy face. His body ached all over, a painful reminder of the previous day's events. As he struggled to get out of bed, Yeonjun appeared by his side.

'I'm here to take care of you,' Yeonjun said softly.

Beomgyu was shocked. He didn't know what to make of Yeonjun's sudden change of heart. But as the days went on, Yeonjun proved to be a devoted caretaker. He cooked for Beomgyu, helped him with his injuries, and even held him as he cried.

Slowly but surely, Beomgyu began to heal. He couldn't believe that the person who had caused him so much pain was now the one taking care of him. But as he looked into Yeonjun's eyes, he saw a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, there was a chance for them after all.

One day, as they sat on the couch together, Yeonjun turned to Beomgyu. 'I'm sorry for everything I've done to you,' he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Beomgyu looked at him, surprised. 'What are you saying?'

'I'm saying that I love you, Beomgyu. I've always loved you, even when I hurt you. I was just too afraid to admit it.'

𝑬𝒏𝒅
______
a/n: if I were beomgyu i would forgive him if he got me water and oil and mixed them together 😁😁
And btw that's the last part (in this little series, not the book)