𝙃𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙩.1

𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓻𝓮: 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽

•⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫: •★∻∹⋰⋰ ☆∻∹⋰⋰ ★∻∹⋰⋰ ☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰ ☆∻∹⋰⋰

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:
•★∻∹⋰⋰ ☆∻∹⋰⋰ ★∻∹⋰⋰ ☆∻∹⋰⋰★∻∹⋰⋰ ☆∻∹⋰⋰

The roar of the crowd was deafening, yet it faded to a distant hum as Beomgyu's world narrowed to a blinding white. He felt a heavy weight crushing his chest, a dizzying swirl in his head, and then, nothing.

The music died, the lights dimmed, and the stage fell silent. The five figures in their vibrant blue outfits stood frozen, a collective gasp escaping their lips as their member crumpled to the stage floor.

'Beomgyu!' Soobin’s voice cracked with worry as he rushed to his side, followed by the rest of TXT. They huddled around him, their faces etched with concern. The managers were quickly on the scene, their panicked whispers drowned out by the growing unease in the audience. An ambulance was called, its siren wailing a chilling melody that mirrored the fear in their hearts.

The world had become a blur of flashing lights, frantic whispers, and the rhythmic thump of the ambulance. The concert was abruptly cancelled, its joyous energy replaced by a heavy silence. Yeonjun, gripped by an icy terror, sat beside Beomgyu in the back of the van, his hand clutching his boyfriend's limp one.

The hospital corridor felt sterile and cold, the whirring machines a constant reminder of the gravity of the situation. The receptionist, her face hardened by years of witnessing human fragility, asked for details, her voice a monotonous drone in the oppressive silence.

An hour later, the doctor arrived, his face grave. 'You can see him now,' he said, leading them to a private waiting room. They huddled together, their faces pale, their eyes filled with worry.

The doctor explained that Beomgyu's collapse was a result of exhaustion and iron deficiency. 'He's been overworking himself,' he said, his voice laced with concern. The members exchanged strained glances. They knew the truth, the relentless schedule, the grueling rehearsals, the ever-present pressure to perform.

'Thank you, doctor,' Soobin said, his voice hoarse. 'Can we stay with him?'

The doctor shook his head. 'I'm afraid not. It's already midnight. You can visit him from 10 am to 8 pm.'

Soobin’s frustration was palpable, but he nodded, accepting the doctor’s decision. The three members left, leaving Yeonjun alone with Beomgyu.

He sat beside the hospital bed, his heart aching as he looked at the pallid face of his boyfriend. He cradled Beomgyu’s hand, whispering words of sadness, his voice cracking with emotion. 'Beomgyu, wake up,' he pleaded, his voice choked with tears. 'I told you not to overwork yourself.'

A notification on his phone interrupted his emotional torrent. It was a hiatus letter, sent from weverse

Hello, this is bighit music

We hope this message finds you well. Today, we must share some important news regarding our beloved artist, Beomgyu of TOMORROW X TOGETHER.

During a recent performance, Beomgyu experienced a health issue on stage which required immediate attention. Following this event, and after thorough medical consultation, we have decided that Beomgyu will take a temporary hiatus from his activities to focus on his recovery.

Beomgyu's health and well-being are our top priorities, and we believe that rest and proper care are crucial at this time. We understand that this news may be concerning, but we assure you that Beomgyu is receiving the best medical treatment and is surrounded by love and support.

We ask for your understanding and respect for Beomgyu's privacy during his period of rest. We will continue to update you on his progress and look forward to the day he can return to the stage with renewed energy and good health.

Thank you for your unwavering love and support for Beomgyu and TOMORROW X TOGETHER

___𝓮𝓷𝓭___

a/n: there will be fluff in the next part 😭😭😭