𝙍𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥.1

𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑒: 𝒜𝓃𝓰𝓈𝓉

✩°𓏲⋆🌿. ⋆⸜ 🍵✮˚
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
✩°𓏲⋆🌿. ⋆⸜ 🍵✮˚

The sterile white walls of the studio felt heavy on Yeonjun's chest. It was supposed to be a space of creativity, of joy, of shared passion. But today, it felt suffocating, a stark contrast to the warmth he usually felt alongside Beomgyu.

'What now?' Beomgyu asked, his voice a little too quiet for Yeonjun's liking.

'Show me the lyrics you've got,' Yeonjun replied, trying to keep his tone neutral.

'There you go, hyung,' Beomgyu said, shoving a crumpled piece of paper across the table.

The words stared back at Yeonjun, like a punch to the gut: 'I thought you told me how to love. 그런데 당신은 나를 사랑하는 방법을 모르잖아요.' (I thought you told me how to love, but you don't know how to love me.)

(A/n: idk how to write lyrics so if you don't have something nice to say just fuck off peacefully)

'Beomgyu, that's depressing as fuck,' Yeonjun chuckled nervously, trying to lighten the mood. 'And I thought you said before that lyrics are feelings?'

He tried to make it sound like a joke, but the words came out strained. He wanted to dismiss it, brush it aside, like a bug crawling on his arm. But there was a tightness in his chest that wouldn't let him.

'Yeah, I know,' Beomgyu admitted, his eyes downcast. 'I actually feel this way towards someone.'

'Who, lovebird?' Yeonjun's tone was playful, but his heart was pounding.

'You,' Beomgyu whispered, his gaze finally meeting Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun felt the blood drain from his face. He could barely breathe, his throat closing up in a panic.

'Beomgyu, what the hell are you saying?' Yeonjun stood up abruptly, his voice a choked rasp. 'Are you high, or crazy?' He grabbed Beomgyu's collar, his grip tightening, shaking the younger boy. 'Talk!'

'Yeonjun, I love you,' Beomgyu choked out, his voice thick with tears.

'No, you don't. You... You-' Yeonjun stumbled over his words, his mind reeling. 'Beomgyu, this is wrong!' He felt the weight of the words he was trying to deny, the truth threatening to shatter everything.

'Please stop, you're hurting me,' Beomgyu pleaded, his voice cracking. 'Yeonjun, please.'

Yeonjun let go of his collar, the force of his anger sending Beomgyu crashing to the floor. He couldn't look at the younger, the pain in his eyes mirroring the turmoil in his own heart.

He turned and ran, his footsteps echoing in the empty studio, the silence that followed heavy and suffocating. He fled, leaving behind the broken melody of Beomgyu's confession, the words that had shattered their world.

Beomgyu sat on the floor, sobs wracking his body, his face buried in his palms. The lyrics he had written, the feelings he had bared, had only brought him pain. He had hoped for understanding, for reciprocation, but all he found was rejection, leaving a gaping wound in his soul.

The white walls of the studio seemed to close in around him, mirroring the emptiness he felt inside. The air was thick with the scent of despair, a stark reminder of the shattered dreams and broken promises that now lay between him and Yeonjun. The melody of their friendship had been lost in the harsh chords of unrequited love, leaving only a sorrowful silence in its wake.

𝐸𝑛𝑑
----------

a/n : sorry not sorry 🙂