𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨

𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑒: 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.✫ .* :༆゚. ───

The steam from the shower still clung to the air, swirling around me like a hazy dream. I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed towards the bedroom, the faint scent of Beomgyu's cologne lingering in the air. My heart quickened. The thought of him asleep, vulnerable and peaceful, made a strange warmth spread through me.

I found him curled up in bed, his face flushed and his breathing shallow. His hair was a mess, tangled like a bird's nest, and a faint sheen of sweat coated his forehead. He was sick.

“Beomgyu?” My voice was a gentle murmur, barely audible.

His eyes fluttered open, hazy with sleep and a touch of fever. A small, exhausted smile stretched across his face. “Hyung… you’re back.”

I felt a pang of concern, despite myself. He was so beautiful, even when sick. His usually vibrant skin was pale and his lips were dry and cracked. I wanted to kiss them, to taste the sweetness that always lingered there.

“You’re burning up,” I said, my fingers tracing the line of his forehead, the heat radiating through his skin. “How long have you been like this?”

“Just a little while,” he mumbled, his voice raspy. “I felt… a little off this morning. But I didn’t want to worry you.”

His words made my chest tighten. He was always so considerate, always putting my needs before his own. It made me want to protect him, to shield him from any pain, even the ache of a simple cold.

“Silly,” I said, pulling him closer. “You should have told me. I'd be here anyway.”

He snuggled into my chest, my heartbeat a steady drum against his ear. I ran my fingers through his hair, soothing him. He was so small, so fragile in my arms, and the thought of anyone else touching him filled me with a possessive jealousy I couldn't explain.

“Hyung…” He spoke again, his voice barely a whisper.

“Hmm?” I pressed my ear against his hair, listening intently for the smallest sound.

“Kiss me.”

His words were a breath of warm air against my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I looked down at him, his eyes wide and pleading, a vulnerable, trusting gaze that sent a jolt of desire through me.

“You’re sick,” I argued, but my voice held no conviction. His lips were so close, so inviting… and I couldn't resist.

I leaned in, my lips brushing against his. He met me halfway, his lips warm and soft. I kissed him tenderly, tasting the faint hint of fever on his tongue. I kissed him softly, but hungrily, wanting to take him whole, to devour him with every touch.

He sighed, a soft, contented sound, and I deepened the kiss, letting my lips roam over his, searching for a response. He was so warm, so pliable in my arms, and I felt my desire for him grow, a fierce, possessive hunger I couldn’t control.

I pulled away, my chest heaving. “You'll get better, Beomgyu,” I said, my voice rough with emotion. “Just sleep. I’ll take care of you.”

He nodded, his eyelids drooping, and I carried him onto my lap. He settled against my chest, his head nestled in the crook of my neck, and I held him close, feeling his warmth seep into my body, a comforting weight that both excited and calmed me.

I kissed the top of his head, my lips lingering on his soft skin. He murmured something in his sleep, his hand reaching out to clasp mine. I held it tightly, my thumb tracing the lines of his palm, feeling his warmth and his vulnerability, a fragile beauty that made my heart ache with a tenderness that bordered on obsession.

We lay there in silence, the only sound the gentle rhythm of our breaths. He was safe in my arms, a desire to protect him from everything, even the shadows of his own dreams. I closed my eyes, the scent of him filling my senses, and I whispered a silent prayer for his recovery, for his health, for his happiness. He was mine, and I would keep him safe, even if it meant losing myself in the process.

𝐸𝑛𝑑
_______

A/n: i love you, in case no one said it to you today <333