𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚....

𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇, 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕
𝑻𝒘: 𝑴𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈 ⚠️

𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇, 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕𝑻𝒘: 𝑴𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈 ⚠️

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Beomgyu stared at the two lines on the pregnancy test, his heart hammering against his ribs like a frantic bird trapped in a cage. A month had passed since he’d discovered his unexpected predicament, and every single day had been a torturous dance of fear and denial. He’d avoided the subject like the plague, afraid of the inevitable storm that would erupt when he finally confessed to Yeonjun.

His boyfriend, Yeonjun, was his everything. His sunshine, his anchor, his safe haven. But Beomgyu couldn’t fathom the way Yeonjun’s face would contort with shock and maybe even…disappointment. He wasn’t ready for a family. Not now, not with his career taking off and his life still so full of youthful adventures.

He’d tried to rationalize it, to convince himself it was just an impulsive reaction. He’d be fine. They’d figure it out. But the fear gnawed at him, leaving him hollow and anxious. He’d spent countless nights tossing and turning, his mind replaying his possible confessions, picturing Yeonjun’s reaction.

One morning, as he was getting ready for practice he glanced at the bathroom drawer and his heart plummeted. The pregnancy test he’d meticulously shoved in the back corner was now lying on top, its bold lines staring back at him. He’d forgotten about the drawer being a shared space. He’d been so consumed by his anxiety that he hadn’t even considered Yeonjun finding it.

( Time skip - after practice)
8:56 pm

Yeonjun found him a few hours later, his expression questioning. “Something’s wrong, beoms. You’ve been quiet all day.”

Beomgyu’s throat felt tight, words refusing to form. He knew he could no longer hide the truth, but the thought of confessing sent a jolt of fear through him.

'I…' he started, voice trembling, but Yeonjun interrupted him, his eyes fixed on the test in Beomgyu’s hand.

'I found this in the drawer,' he said, his voice calm but laced with confusion.

Beomgyu’s face flushed crimson. He couldn’t meet Yeonjun’s gaze, the weight of the unspoken truth pressing down on him.

“It’s…it’s mine,” he stammered out, his voice barely a whisper.

A silence stretched between them, thick with unspoken emotions. Yeonjun’s face remained neutral, unreadable, but Beomgyu could sense the turmoil brewing beneath the surface.

“Beomgyu,” Yeonjun finally started, his voice gentle. “Are you…scared?”

Beomgyu’s dam broke. He collapsed onto the couch, tears streaming down his face. He told him everything. His fear, his anxieties, his doubts. He poured out his heart, his voice choked with emotion.

Yeonjun sat beside him, his hand reaching out to gently brush away the tears. He didn’t say anything, just listened, his eyes full of understanding and quiet strength.

When Beomgyu finally finished, Yeonjun held him close, his grip firm and reassuring.

“Baby, it’s okay,” he whispered, his voice laced with a gentle tenderness. “Nothing has changed. I’m still here, I’m still yours, and I still love you.”

He didn’t say the words Beomgyu was desperately hoping for, the words he needed to hear, the words that would calm the storm raging within him. He didn’t promise that he wouldn’t be scared, that this wouldn’t change their future, that he would be ready for this new chapter. He didn’t need to. His presence, his touch, his unwavering gaze spoke volumes.

Beomgyu clung to him, his sobs slowly subsiding, replaced by a wave of relief that washed over him like a calming tide. He knew, deep down, that he was safe. That he was loved. That he wasn’t alone in this.

𝑬𝒏𝒅
______